waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
good morning everyone.
on my way to minneapolis for 2 days.
enjoy ur day.
on my way to minneapolis for 2 days.
enjoy ur day.
Have good trip!!good morning everyone.
on my way to minneapolis for 2 days.
enjoy ur day.
It's brutal luk. Fall can't come fast enough.Another hot and humid day...People working outdoors today ... will suffer...
Another hot and humid day...People working outdoors today ... will suffer...
Yep, I feel bad for my gardners. I'm sweating just watching them work.It's brutal luk. Fall can't come fast enough.
Behave yourself Pooty.good morning everyone.
on my way to minneapolis for 2 days.
enjoy ur day.

You're so bad lol.Yep, I feel bad for my gardners. I'm sweating just watching them work.
It's brutal luk. Fall can't come fast enough.

Yep, I feel bad for my gardners. I'm sweating just watching them work.

I'd settle for snow at this point ...![]()


LOL....me too my friend. Watch, we'll both get bombarded with snow this year and complain.![]()
not a fun trip and definitely will be behavingBehave yourself Pooty.![]()
Aw. Well that's no fun. Just think of me in red. That'll keep you from.... behaving.not a fun trip and definitely will be behaving

prefer nude color instead of redAw. Well that's no fun. Just think of me in red. That'll keep you from.... behaving.![]()
Have good trip!!
Have good trip!!
Oh my. I see were a bit grumpy.prefer nude color instead of red
