I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where I quit. I'm done. If Haley can't contact me, then that stings me to the core. Have fun, friends. Love ya all. I'm out. Godspeed.
We should not be punished for the sins of others, but you recuperate broskie.
Hope to see you back soon.
 
We should not be punished for the sins of others, but you recuperate broskie.
Hope to see you back soon.
Corso, I'll be active here. But not in this thread. See you in all the others, my bro.
 
Wuh? Huh? Okay then
:lmao:look bro! for whatever the reasons being for Haley dropping outta' the loop & fading outta' sight from his public profile ,are his reasons & you know what I'm alluding to;)
 
:lmao:look bro! for whatever the reasons being for Haley dropping outta' the loop & fading outta' sight from his public profile ,are his reasons & you know what I'm alluding to;)
We all deal with our frustrations our own ways. Nothing wrong with that.
 
Is the Beer Thread about to disintegrate, just like that?

I'm on pins and needles!!!
 
Is the Beer Thread about to disintegrate, just like that?

I'm on pins and needles!!!
More likely yer of the needles & pins type, Bro!,,,I don't believe you were of ,,,er,,,availability for full participation during the timeline of the HEADWATERS LAUNCH of this wilderness foray of blantant Beer Threaders encroachment :)


What just happened?

Was this a meltdown?
:lmao: there's a GONE CRITICAL MELTDOWN most assuredly fixing on going down ,of that being a guaranteed certainty?,,,,it's probably wise to start popping yer' low dose iodine tablets, most ricky-tick CORSO-SON:cool:



:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:




o_O
 
More likely yer of the needles & pins type, Bro!,,,I don't believe you were of ,,,er,,,availability for full participation during the timeline of the HEADWATERS LAUNCH of this wilderness foray of blantant Beer Threaders encroachment :)



:lmao: there's a GONE CRITICAL MELTDOWN most assuredly fixing on going down ,of that being a guaranteed certainty?,,,,it's probably wise to start popping yer' low dose iodine tablets, most ricky-tick CORSO-SON:cool:



:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:




o_O
Well alrighty then.
 
I enjoyed the misunderstanding and played it out in my head like a comedy sketch because...
That's what I do.

It made me laugh. Let me laugh!!!
Please share. I still can't figure it out. :popcorn:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,181
Messages
14,671,256
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top