I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning My Amigos.

@waldoputty it was wonderful talking to you last night. Thank you @RGV_C_Los for making it possible. @Ranching @Trouty . Great bunch of guys. NEVER change. :thumbup:

Have A Great Weekend! Have fun at the game today @Ranching .
@Trouty Enjoy that quality time with lil llama. @RGV_C_Los take mom shopping lol. @waldoputty no peeking. :lmao:




:thumbup:

i bet many of u will find rgv's slip on txt message very interesting :cool:


good morning everyone, even the yankee fans, even the closet ones :muttley:
 
Well my computer's been hacked. I got hacked by scammers trying to pretend they are from Microsoft. I no longer have access to a computer so I won't be on this weekend. Don't know when I'll be back full time. I'm at the library right now. In the meantime Go Cowboys and beat those Giants!!!!!
 
Well my computer's been hacked. I got hacked by scammers trying to pretend they are from Microsoft. I no longer have access to a computer so I won't be on this weekend. Don't know when I'll be back full time. I'm at the library right now. In the meantime Go Cowboys and beat those Giants!!!!!

oops sorry to hear about that.
 
Well my computer's been hacked. I got hacked by scammers trying to pretend they are from Microsoft. I no longer have access to a computer so I won't be on this weekend. Don't know when I'll be back full time. I'm at the library right now. In the meantime Go Cowboys and beat those Giants!!!!!
Oh no. We're going to miss our PA. Hurry back!
 
Well my computer's been hacked. I got hacked by scammers trying to pretend they are from Microsoft. I no longer have access to a computer so I won't be on this weekend. Don't know when I'll be back full time. I'm at the library right now. In the meantime Go Cowboys and beat those Giants!!!!!


Bummer

Go Cowboys :flagwave:
 
Eh... the fanzone has become too strict for my taste.
Not that that is a big loss, but I'm also going to take a break for a while.
This place has lost a lot of fun for me lately and I'm a selfish man...

I wish you guys the best. @jday - We can chat via email.
Anyone else is welcome. I mean that. I like talking to you guys. Not so much @LocimusPrime because I'm not interested in his latest adventures of being the vigilante Flex Hardpecs, but you guys are great.

Later taters!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,181
Messages
14,671,256
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top