I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
finished my 2 meetings.
rest for 10 minutes in truckee starbucks then time to drive to SF
 
It’s ok I understand eagleputty...be proud of your fandom ;)

wow, r u in there bro!!!???

xd4skcxso9wfpkqjuus2.jpg
 
At a board meeting...
.
Thankfully I'm not there.
I destroy board meetings into dirt. And then we get to business.

Of course, our business is different...

Art is so hard to get respected until you are respected, but you have to get your art respected when you aren't respected to get respected enough to show your art.
such a conundrum...
 
Thankfully I'm not there.
I destroy board meetings into dirt. And then we get to business.

Of course, our business is different...

Art is so hard to get respected until you are respected, but you have to get your art respected when you aren't respected to get respected enough to show your art.
such a conundrum...

Vincent Van Gogh’s art wasn’t respected until he was gone..sad
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,178
Messages
14,671,182
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top