I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorites...
Same. Listening on loop until I have take out the chicken.
Thank you, my very good friend.

My only memory of my father, before his accident, was him singing American Pie every night to me to sleep. I was 2.
 
Same. Listening on loop until I have take out the chicken.
Thank you, my very good friend.

My only memory of my father, before his accident, was him singing American Pie every night to me to sleep. I was 2.

Don McLean’s songs made quite an impact during that era. I was a senior in high school.

One of my English teachers’ assignment was to write the meaning of “American Pie”. Everybody got an A lol. The song can go so many ways.

Thanks for sharing amigo. Enjoy your supper.
 
Only place I’ve been to in NYC is Kennedy Airport ;)

Word is, you were leading the eagle sb parade :cool:

so cute, no need to stay in the closet claiming others r eagles fan.

we know u r in there!

maxresdefault.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,178
Messages
14,671,182
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top