Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
too bad, dd said he will try it.
i am getting plugged in there.
like i said i want options
though will go to both boards like we did with alcatraz.
i dont think reddit is haley's cup of tea.
You get plugged everywhere

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
ok, well i dont feel right setting up a beer thread myself.
i guess i will make it the beer, butter and bacon thread

u would have been proud of putty in the tank thread.
about 1 vs 20 and it went on for 2 hours.
most did not know what to say when salary structure and cap projections came up :lmao:
REDDIT'S NEVER BEEN KNOWN for maintaining the higher level of exemplary intellect in the MAJORITY OF IT'S MEMBERS,,, yer' one shrewd weasel WALLYo_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Man, I just brushed the port side of my mustache in an contemplating manner of insightful genuflection And lost my favorite 10" whisker,,,it was my favorite cuz' it had like a looped knot in the middle of it ,,,:lmao:

Oh, well, at least it won't be grabbing the attention level that ranked it in that favorite category,ANYMOREo_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
Treachery is also inherent TO his TRAITOROUS NATURE,BIG-G!

*I can only point it out so many times, till it's deemed of less than diminishing returned efforts:rolleyes:

:lmao:o_O:lmao:

putty likes having options especially when the 'authorities' act without common sense.
as u can see, even after starting reddit activities, putty posts at the beer thread as much or more than anyone else.
so there is no treachery involved.
in fact putty is trying to develop an alternative host for the beer thread.

putty will just focus his cowboys propaganda in reddit and btb, as the uninitiated r far more fertile grounds to convert to the merits of tanking.
also participation in cz is a mutually-beneficial arrangement.
if the benefits are minimized by the 'authorities', then participation can be minimized by posters like putty.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Man, I just brushed the port side of my mustache in an contemplating manner of insightful genuflection And lost my favorite 10" whisker,,,it was my favorite cuz' it had like a looped knot in the middle of it ,,,:lmao:

Oh, well, at least it won't be grabbing the attention level that ranked it in that favorite category,ANYMOREo_O
well u can keep one side...

waldoputty

Reaction score
REDDIT'S NEVER BEEN KNOWN for maintaining the higher level of exemplary intellect in the MAJORITY OF IT'S MEMBERS,,, yer' one shrewd weasel WALLYo_O

as stated, more fertile grounds for conversion to the tanking approach.
garrett is plenty hated already there.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
putty likes having options especially when the 'authorities' act without common sense.
as u can see, even after starting reddit activities, putty posts at the beer thread as much or more than anyone else.
so there is no treachery involved.
in fact putty is trying to develop an alternative host for the beer thread.

putty will just focus his cowboys propaganda in reddit and btb, as the uninitiated r far more fertile grounds to convert to the merits of tanking.
also participation in cz is a mutually-beneficial arrangement.
if the benefits are minimized by the 'authorities', then participation can be minimized by posters like putty.
If you guys find a new home for this thread, let me know so I can close it out. We used to never allow threads like this but made an exception for you guys and if you're leaving we can just remove it.

I have left several sites over the years because I did not like the atmosphere or how the site was run so I completely understand!

I sincerely hope you find what you are looking for (I mean that).

Status
Not open for further replies.