Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
u4AXQSp.gif

Reality vs Waldo staring contest ..

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
putty power
putty likes having options especially when the 'authorities' act without common sense.
as u can see, even after starting reddit activities, putty posts at the beer thread as much or more than anyone else.
so there is no treachery involved.
in fact putty is trying to develop an alternative host for the beer thread.

putty will just focus his cowboys propaganda in reddit and btb, as the uninitiated r far more fertile grounds to convert to the merits of tanking.
also participation in cz is a mutually-beneficial arrangement.
if the benefits are minimized by the 'authorities', then participation can be minimized by posters like putty.
So, the sound cyber thrashings & blistering BUTT O' PUTTY(cup o' noodles having been piggy backing off my intellectual property rights fer' quite a long spell& I COULD CARE MOST LITTLE, STILL) Big man the FEUDIAN Melon curb stomping with a smile , casually& continuously, upon my whimsical direction of FEUDIAN FANCY,dispense upon thee in HILARIOUS HEAPING HEALPIN'S of feeding time at the zoo FASHION, has reduced the chittering mumbling issues of weirdness from the PUTTY ,down to the self promoting & self destroying in its delusionally disturbing direction of dreamed dissuading diversion ,,,to where you actually believe yer' daily tally in the beer thread post count is of significant valued worth,,,BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,, newsflash Obie wan WALDO O' weirdness,,, AIN'T NOBODY WANNA HANG OUT IN THE BAR NO MORE WHILE YER' NOODLE SLURP is forever continuously HUMMING ON,,,buy it's LONESOME,,,,SHEESE !!! then YOU BOASTFULLY LAY the hairy chested EDDIE RICKENBACKERESQUE flamingly fearless feat , of single handedly doing a one sojourn WALDO putty crap run over zombified redditors,,,somehow,,,:huh:,,,the one word term in describing the delusion of yer' very existence as PATHETIC is wholly & weakly inadequate,,, ol' PUTTY-BUTTY,,, but if yer' the causation of this threads demise,,,Ha! you'd stand an exponentially elevated survival ratio with a clan of cannibal headhunters of new Guinea or Borneo THAN YOU WILL WITH ME, PAL,,,YOU NEED TO SHUT YER' arrogant little pie hole rat weasel air suck,,,S***HEAD:rolleyes:

waldoputty

Reaction score
So, the sound cyber thrashings & blistering BUTT O' PUTTY(cup o' noodles having been piggy backing off my intellectual property rights yer' quite a long spell& I COULD CARE MOST LITTLE, STILL) Big man the FEUDIAN Melon curb stomping with a smile I casually& continuously, upon my whimsical direction of FEUDIAN FANCY,dispense upon thee in HILARIOUS HEAPING HEALPIN'S of feeding time at the zoo FASHION, has reduced the chittering mumbling issues of weirdness from the PUTTY ,down to the self promoting & self destroying in its delusionally disturbing direction of dreamed dissuading diversion ,,,to where you actually believe yer' daily tally in the beer thread post count is of significant valued worth,,,BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,, newsflash Obie wan WALDO O' weirdness,,, AIN'T NOBODY WANNA HANG OUT IN THE BAR NO MORE WHILE YER' NOODLE SLURP is forever continuously HUMMING ON,,,buy it's LONESOME,,,,SHEESE !!! then YOU BOASTFULLY LAY the hairy chested EDDIE RICKENBACKERESQUE flamingly fearless feat , of single handedly doing a one sojourn WALDO putty crap run over zombified redditors,,,somehow,,,:huh:,,,the one word term in describing the delusion of yer' very existence as PATHETIC is wholly & weakly inadequate,,, ol' PUTTY-BUTTY,,, but if yer' the causation of this threads demise,,,Ha! you'd stand an exponentially elevated survival ratio with a clan of cannibal headhunters of new Guinea or Borneo THAN YOU WILL WITH ME, PAL,,,YOU NEED TO SHUT YER' arrogant little pie hole rat weasel air suck,,,S***HEAD:rolleyes:

i have been on reddit for more than a year for other interests.
it really is not bad
i particularly like the fact that is stable and predictable because it is a big company.
weird things like deleting threads rarely happen.
it almost has every conceivable area of interest for gaming and other sports.
though they dont like tanking for the cowboys, kind of like btb

Melonfeud

Reaction score

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
He don't really give all that good of a reflection return by TORCH LIGHT ,AS THE BLINDING GLARE from the sharpened tines of my PITCHFORK is kinda' self defeating with that whole night vision thingo_O

* I gotta' work on a better plan:muttley:

lukin2006

Reaction score
Been battling lower back pain off and on for a month or so now ... today it took a turn for the worse. Sore just to walk to the living room...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
This thread is wonderful LMAO!!!

@lukin2006, sorry about your back, brother :(

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends, otherwise.

If we win tomorrow, and it isn't because we sucked less, I might start to get hopeful again. Go Cowboys! :star: :starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Been battling lower back pain off and on for a month or so now ... today it took a turn for the worse. Sore just to walk to the living room...
Bro, I'm fully familiar in every hour of the day & night pain yer' presently enjoying ,,,MAN,I've over exerted my back one time in my mid 20's while working for my father's outfit with that SOB ever vigilant in going outta' his way to start grinding sparks off up against me,cuz' he WAS the RAMROD STUD DUCK,,,that I'd wrenched my lower back up so bad ,MY starboard side bagged casing-liner pulled a 90° hard to port flanking maneuver and hung in that ever present painful course for better than TWO YEARS b-4 it started to pull back into what's normally considered of natural steaming formation,,,IF yer' catching my drifto_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
This thread is wonderful LMAO!!!

@lukin2006, sorry about your back, brother :(

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends, otherwise.

If we win tomorrow, and it isn't because we sucked less, I might start to get hopeful again. Go Cowboys! :star: :starspin:

nice pics bro. who is the really large guy in the black kings shirt?

is that coach's family in his pic?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just got back in, we took the boat up the coast to Ventura. Enjoyed many oysters and beers in various marinas :flagwave:

The seas were mild and the water was crystal blue :D

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Just got back in, we took the boat up the coast to Ventura. Enjoyed many oysters and beers in various marinas :flagwave:

The seas were mild and the water was crystal blue :D
Awesome, dude! That part of the coast is gorgeous, man. :star::star: I'm sure you guys had a blast, Dex :)

Status
Not open for further replies.