I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
got dragged to a bad dimsum restaurant
just got back to cousin house and will go home soon...

how about u?
Well the power just went out for several blocks all around, at least, so we’re in the dark here, I’m on my phone. Hopefully this is quick and not 8 hrs. We’re gonna drive around and see how far it goes :banghead:

Dim Sum is awesome, Putty! Chicken feet are bomb. Rosemead has a ton of places if you ever make it out that way, same with Haciende Heighs

waldoputty

Reaction score
Well the power just went out for several blocks all around, at least, so we’re in the dark here, I’m on my phone. Hopefully this is quick and not 8 hrs. We’re gonna drive around and see how far it goes :banghead:

Dim Sum is awesome, Putty! Chicken feet are bomb. Rosemead has a ton of places if you ever make it out that way, same with Haciende Heighs
putty is scared of chicken feet :lmao:
putty is actually not a big fan of dimsum.
kind of heavy
and always think about the shrimp is likely from india...
have fun driving around, nice day though a little cool

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
kind of heavy
Glad to hear you had a nice day, brother :thumbup:

Power is up. It took out several square miles

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
kind of heavy
Coach comes back mañana or Tuesday?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Working on the picture, think my computer just died and can't figure out how on my phone :lmao:
All good, brudda. Big Dog Cowboy assured me CZ isn’t gonna burn down, so you’ll have a chance :)

We need to get out to Studio City or Los Feliz before you leave, man

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All good, brudda. Big Dog Cowboy assured me CZ isn’t gonna burn down, so you’ll have a chance :)

We need to get out to Studio City or Los Feliz before you leave, man

We are here in Texas now. We planned on going back after our road trip excursion with the in-laws but decided to just stay. Our stuff back in LA is safe and secure :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
We are here in Texas now. We planned on going back after our road trip excursion with the in-laws but decided to just stay. Our stuff back in LA is safe and secure :)
NoHo apartment serving as free storage? :D

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
NoHo apartment serving as free storage? :D

Yup :thumbup:

The scope can get pretty accurate to 500yds for a sharpshooter but for me the range is 150 or so :lmao2:

It has spectacular night vision capabilities with three different crosshair settings if the need arises. This is a lot of gun but I don't care..........I need it! I can take out any mischievous pumpkin, can or target in close proximity :)

We hung up a water bottle about 10yds away for my Glock 9mm and the wife hit it more times than me.............I am still hearing about it :thumbdown:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yup :thumbup:

The scope can get pretty accurate to 500yds for a sharpshooter but for me the range is 150 or so :lmao2:

It has spectacular night vision capabilities with three different crosshair settings if the need arises. This is a lot of gun but I don't care..........I need it! I can take out any mischievous pumpkin, can or target in close proximity :)

We hung up a water bottle about 10yds away for my Glock 9mm and the wife hit it more times than me.............I am still hearing about it :thumbdown:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You're definitely man enough to admit it, tho!! Lots of women are good shots, don't beat yourself up too hard, bubba :)

Sounds like you guys had a blast, Dex. Good for you, broski :thumbup::starspin:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Awesome, Avi! Get your cardio on, brother. A half marathon is no joke :star:
Thanks, man. I didn't train for it like last year and stayed with my wife. She was able to run the first 5 miles then run/walk after that. It was easy to complete but hard to go at that slow of pace. Even though I hadn't trained, we do workout every day and I would have had no problem zooming through those 13.1 miles. I was raring to just break away from my wife but she would have killed me. I even let her cross the finish line first.

Status
Not open for further replies.