I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Thanks, man. I didn't train for it like last year and stayed with my wife. She was able to run the first 5 miles then run/walk after that. It was easy to complete but hard to go at that slow of pace. Even though I hadn't trained, we do workout every day and I would have had no problem zooming through those 13.1 miles. I was raring to just break away from my wife but she would have killed me. I even let her cross the finish line first.
Sounds like you're a natural runner, brother. You probably have large lungs. I think you did the smart thing there letting her cross first :D

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Sounds like you're a natural runner, brother. You probably have large lungs. I think you did the smart thing there letting her cross first :D
My lungs are recovering from 25 years of smoking, but I went through that process last year and trust me, I felt every one of those 25 years. :laugh:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You're definitely man enough to admit it, tho!! Lots of women are good shots, don't beat yourself up too hard, bubba :)

Sounds like you guys had a blast, Dex. Good for you, broski :thumbup::starspin:

She practices once a year, that is the sad part :muttley:

But, she shot the rifle once, handed it back over and said never again......she skeered :flagwave:

I just got me a new one this morning, a Glock g45 gen 5 9mm. Can’t wait to play with it.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
She practices once a year, that is the sad part :muttley:

But, she shot the rifle once, handed it back over and said never again......she skeered :flagwave:

I just got me a new one this morning, a Glock g45 gen 5 9mm. Can’t wait to play with it.
That's awesome, Dex. Glad you guys are having such a great time out there, man. :thumbup::flagwave:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
My lungs are recovering from 25 years of smoking, but I went through that process last year and trust me, I felt every one of those 25 years. :laugh:
That's a wonderful, remarkable achievement, Avi, to quit after 25 years. The fact you run as well as you do now is equally wonderful, brother. :bow::bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.