I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:lmao:COPY!:lmao:

There was(and last I'd heard,still is,as my hunting guide, mule skinner& drinking friend told me I ought to go visit him,as he'd prolly give me a potato,,,
* editorial note* that was obviously a thinly veiled implied suggestion to go over and help " dig up CHICKEN RAY'S " potatoes outta' the garden,,, er,,, I promptly bought a 12 pack & went straight to my HOME:lmao:)
An old man,prolly about 90 something now, who'd attend "duck hunts"with us,,, as my mule buddy's father was a county sheriff's deputy who was killed in the line of duty back in the late 50's & CHICKEN MAN RAY,,, pretty much raised& was the father figure to my mule buddy, him not even in his teens when it happened, now, CHICKEN MAN got his handle from his penchant of " COCK FIGHTING ",,, which was in the final stages of being completely eradicated when I'd blew into town back in 89,,,who'd other than owning a gasoline filling station for a awhile Is the only credentials of working life's history, so,YA! CHICKEN MAN made heap big gedius raising& fighting cock roosters,he'd told me he'd paid $1,000's of dollars on the razor sharp & needle pointed spurs you attach to the spur area,,,, well, back on point,,, so we were out duck hunting & pulling swigs outta a plastic gallon milk jug of that Mexican moonshine bocanora( m.s.) distilled agava squeezin's,,, and, I tell ray to " pass me the jug" ,,,& he looked at me and said: " count the GLUG'S KID" & proceeded to preform a bubble roiling & of Olympic class style 4 glugger pull,,,&,,, I've never been the same since witnessing that particular event:lmao2:

* the first time I'd met him on a hunt, he'd packed a wwII GERMAN mauser rifle that had been reconfigured / barrelled into a 20 gauge bolt action ,,,Well, me being the kinda'Cat that I am, laid a "like new& minty" Ithaca mod#37 feather weight 12 ga.(free) on him, that was taking up highly coveted gun safe space&,,,er,,, I couldn't never seem to cut nary a single feather offa' anything on the wing with it ebersince I'd bought it,,,
I definitely do regret selling him a Colt's police positive model pistol in .32 long colt for $150 bucks tho:(

DFWJC

Reaction score
:lmao:COPY!:lmao:

There was(and last I'd heard,still is,as my hunting guide, mule skinner& drinking friend told me I ought to go visit him,as he'd prolly give me a potato,,,
* editorial note* that was obviously a thinly veiled implied suggestion to go over and help " dig up CHICKEN RAY'S " potatoes outta' the garden,,, er,,, I promptly bought a 12 pack & went straight to my HOME:lmao:)
An old man,prolly about 90 something now, who'd attend "duck hunts"with us,,, as my mule buddy's father was a county sheriff's deputy who was killed in the line of duty back in the late 50's & CHICKEN MAN RAY,,, pretty much raised& was the father figure to my mule buddy, him not even in his teens when it happened, now, CHICKEN MAN got his handle from his penchant of " COCK FIGHTING ",,, which was in the final stages of being completely eradicated when I'd blew into town back in 89,,,who'd other than owning a gasoline filling station for a awhile Is the only credentials of working life's history, so,YA! CHICKEN MAN made heap big gedius raising& fighting cock roosters,he'd told me he'd paid $1,000's of dollars on the razor sharp & needle pointed spurs you attach to the spur area,,,, well, back on point,,, so we were out duck hunting & pulling swigs outta a plastic gallon milk jug of that Mexican moonshine bocanora( m.s.) distilled agava squeezin's,,, and, I tell ray to " pass me the jug" ,,,& he looked at me and said: " count the GLUG'S KID" & proceeded to preform a bubble roiling & of Olympic class style 4 glugger pull,,,&,,, I've never been the same since witnessing that particular event:lmao2:

* the first time I'd met him on a hunt, he'd packed a wwII GERMAN mauser rifle that had been reconfigured / barrelled into a 20 gauge bolt action ,,,Well, me being the kinda'Cat that I am, laid a "like new& minty" Ithaca mod#37 feather weight 12 ga.(free) on him, that was taking up highly coveted gun safe space&,,,er,,, I couldn't never seem to cut nary a single feather offa' anything on the wing with it ebersince I'd bought it,,,
I definitely do regret selling him a Colt's police positive model pistol in .32 long colt for $150 bucks tho:(
:omg::lmao::lmao2:
Glugs are pretty serious

Melonfeud

Reaction score
:omg::lmao::lmao2:
Glugs are pretty serious
Indeed,Sir!, while I myself, am a highly trained & skilled professional caliber purveyor in conducting "The ART of the GLUG". It's something the mere rank amateur class shouldn't attempt in public ,,,and/or,,, private settings,,,

:lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Reckon Waldo is out having his PUTTY refurbished, ya know? a little nip here,a couple of double tucks there,,,o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
i see, just had some chicken soup with noodles.
really amazing medicine for the cold, even if i dont have a cold right now
;)
So, what yer' really saying is that by having yer' PUTTY reconfigured, it drastically put the squeeze down on that chilly drafty breeze yer' CASING-LINER was susceptible to,,,EH?o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
melon always fantasizing about putty.
very sad indeed...
Don't be sad,Bro!,,, for the infusion of FEUDIAN ferociousness, COMBINED ALONG WITH the inherent nature of pickled eggs&James b. Beam ripping their combined powers of binary qualities shall soon render soothing sweetness upon the house of PUTTYNESS's nostrils of lameness,,,o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Ya,the style of total war, as in, conducting the full force of N.B.C. ,,,nuclear, biological & chemical,,,Leave's only the losers of the survivors, left standing, &, fer' a limited time only I might add,,,o_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
Don't be sad,Bro!,,, for the infusion of FEUDIAN ferociousness, COMBINED ALONG WITH the inherent nature of pickled eggs&James b. Beam ripping their combined powers of binary qualities shall soon render soothing sweetness upon the house of PUTTYNESS's nostrils of lameness,,,o_O

melon bro, ur obsession with all things putty is seriously disturbing... o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.