Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Welp... no more agent.
Maybe I should take a vacation...

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Melon will be totally lost :oops:
Ha! ,,,lost?,,, did you mumble thru avocado pit stuffed cheeks the garbled word of Lost?,,, Ha& a hearty guffaw belly laugh I issue unto you in the return to sender reply:,,,carry away yer' confusion my wayward son, for the holy scrolls of the registered lost/ M.I.A.
List reads as& are duly noted :

@LocimusPrime /Feb.3rd

@Trouty / Feb.8th

@GORICO /Feb 14th

* the @The Fonz has been cool tool no post cruising in abstentious mode, since prior to the most previous of Thanksgiving's past,,,
TOO!o_O:facepalm:o_O

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ha! ,,,lost?,,, did you mumble thru avocado pit stuffed cheeks the garbled word of Lost?,,, Ha& a hearty guffaw belly laugh I issue unto you in the return to sender reply:,,,carry away yer' confusion my wayward son, for the holy scrolls of the registered lost/ M.I.A.

@LocimusPrime /Feb.3rd

@Trouty / Feb.8th

@GORICO /Feb 14th

* the @The Fonz has been cool tool no post cruising in abstentious mode, since prior to the most previous of Thanksgiving's past,,,
Maybe they are all the same person, with different personalities and Waldo is their leader. Hmmmmmmmm

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

@LocimusPrime /Feb.3rd

@Trouty / Feb.8th

@GORICO /Feb 14th

Lost in Translation?

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Maybe they are all the same person, with different personalities and Waldo is their leader. Hmmmmmmmm
Lost in Translation?
:lmao::laugh::lmao:

*great mirth& merriment await fer' one & all,fellers ,,,er,,, just a bit further on down the trail& up around the bend,just once after we swim across that 1/4 mile wide river of super heated flowing Mercury
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Waldo just texted me from China, says hi!!!! I'm probably gonna have to get a new phone!!!!!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Waldo just texted me from China, says hi!!!! I'm probably gonna have to get a new phone!!!!!
Yeppers, as that international east Asian cell phone herpes virus is a rather persistent strain ,,,er,,,from what I've heard from @dallasdave ,,,that one time when he was drunk& talkin' to hisself,o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:omg:Ranching is in play.:eek:
:laugh:
I miss my Putty. :(
Ranching is always playing!
2yzrj4.gif
https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Nutty Putty!
:lmao:oh, Bro! ,,,
" Nutty Putty"
The medical breakthrough wonder product, acclaimed for 1001 + every day uses at hospitals, homes & on the farm use also, here's just a small sampling of our products user testimonials:

" being in the health care service provider profession, I've used 'Nutty-Putty' to Spackle in those awful bedsores I'm responsible for tending care to the patients down at the nursing home"
Samantha Sherkier 23/ nurses aide/ Bedapest, Hungry

"Well, that there Nutty-Putty dang sure stopped all that leakage I was suffering from in the rear end of that ol' tractor of mine,,,and it plumb sure boosted up my profit margin in my bacon breeding bizness, why, just a small piece of that Nutty-Putty plugged up the pooper of them baby pigglets plumps them right up to market weight in no time flat"

Franklin E. Furrow
44 / Farmer / somewhere from the Freewheeling Frontiers

" while certain characteristics remain classified, I am at liberty to relay that an large supply of Nutty-Putty is aboard every ship under my command ,as the bilge rats just naturally gravitate to it when left out in the dark& unattended, to where the men conduct weekly rat killing contests/ as is does supplement their seafaring rations as well, which is a huge morale boost.

Vice Admiral Nelson Henry, navy Commander of Task Force .08

"Nutty-Putty"

*now available in all osco drug stores & some of the finer Checker Cab dispatch yards.

o_O

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao:oh, Bro! ,,,
" Nutty Putty"
The medical breakthrough wonder product, acclaimed for 1001 + every day uses at hospitals, homes & on the farm use also, here's just a small sampling of our products user testimonials:

" being in the health care service provider profession, I've used 'Nutty-Putty' to Spackle in those awful bedsores I'm responsible for tending care to the patients down at the nursing home"
Samantha Sherkier 23/ nurses aide/ Bedapest, Hungry

"Well, that there Nutty-Putty dang sure stopped all that leakage I was suffering from in the rear end of that ol' tractor of mine,,,and it plumb sure boosted up my profit margin in my bacon breeding bizness, why, just a small piece of that Nutty-Putty plugged up the pooper of them baby pigglets plumps them right up to market weight in no time flat"

Franklin E. Furrow
44 / Farmer / somewhere from the Freewheeling Frontiers

" while certain characteristics remain classified, I am at liberty to relay that an large supply of Nutty-Putty is aboard every ship under my command ,as the bilge rats just naturally gravitate to it when left out in the dark& unattended, to where the men conduct weekly rat killing contests/ as is does supplement their seafaring rations as well, which is a huge morale boost.

Vice Admiral Nelson Henry, navy Commander of Task Force .08

"Nutty-Putty"

*now available in all osco drug stores & some of the finer Checker Cab dispatch yards.

o_O
Maybe it'll cure Garrett's Clap!

Status
Not open for further replies.