I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
thanks, flight in 4.5 hours
I sure hope you dropped off enough heapin' helpin' of sliced puttness fer' yer' presently feeling forsaken Squire/extra pair of puttypooperpants bearer/ man at arms Dallas Dave of Lame,cuz' he'll probably end up being found trapped in an overturned shopping cart somewhere across town upon yer' untimely return, if you haven't o_O
Our board will have to go without it's Leader :oops::oops::oops::oops: Maybe @Ranching will lead the board while you are gone.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Ha, the only time the label of LEADER&PUTTY are in the same sentence, will likely be a brief mention in reference to something about something pertaining to the noticeable drop in employee overtime hours from the county sewer treatment facility:confused:

:oops:The Melon will burst with you not here :laugh:

" Take Heed!,,, For it's reboundingly unwise to mess with the MELON"o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Hey Big-G, I was just over on yer' profile page to conduct an avalanche operation on you, when I'd taken notice of our highly esteemed & admired forum fellow @jday 's avatar,,, and I'm pleased to report that contrary to the ongoing rumour of him having forsaken the modern conveniences such as electricity & the like, after having deemed those contrivances to distracting in his committed ongoing quest of perfecting his literary prose to the beyond those surpassing of mere mortal man's capabilities,,, as he was last unseen here as if 6:40 pm yesterday in cloaked lurker mode,,,

:thumbup::starspin::thumbup:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Big-G, I was just over on yer' profile page to conduct an avalanche operation on you, when I'd taken notice of our highly esteemed & admired forum fellow @jday 's avatar,,, and I'm pleased to report that contrary to the ongoing rumour of him having forsaken the modern conveniences such as electricity & the like, after having deemed those contrivances to distracting in his committed ongoing quest of perfecting his literary prose to the beyond those surpassing of mere mortal man's capabilities,,, as he was last unseen here as if 6:40 pm yesterday in cloaked lurker mode,,,

JDay is a stud .I talked to Trout yesterday, seems to be doing great. Salud, my friend!

waldoputty

Reaction score
can get cz in hk
going into mainland china tomorrow
very sleepy - purposefully did not sleep on the flight
took sleeping pill to force it at my 7pm

jday

Reaction score

giphy.gif

jday

Reaction score

G'day mates! :thumbup:

I'm still around...I check in daily, but I'm done with the "same ole same ole" debates/topics. Also, it occurred to me in the early going of this here offseason that diving into the Free Agency / draft before Free Agency / draft more often than not leads me to filling my head with alot of useless information about a player that the Cowboys don't even deign fit to acquire / draft, so I'll get to know the new additions when I'm sure they are new additions.

Stay thirsty my friends!

giphy.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm still around...I check in daily, but I'm done with the "same ole same ole" debates/topics. Also, it occurred to me in the early going of this here offseason that diving into the Free Agency / draft before Free Agency / draft more often than not leads me to filling my head with alot of useless information about a player that the Cowboys don't even deign fit to acquire / draft, so I'll get to know the new additions when I'm sure they are new additions.

Stay thirsty my friends!

giphy.gif
Always good to have a legend drop by the tavern for a drink!!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
can get cz in hk
going into mainland china tomorrow
very sleepy - purposefully did not sleep on the flight
took sleeping pill to force it at my 7pm
My that's most unfortunate it seems,,, ya know Putty, the FEUD generally chews up two sleeping pills and washes them down with a big glug of JIM BEAM for his breakfast in the mornings/afternoons,,,er,,,upon his awakening,,, just sayingo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score

Stay thirsty my friends!

giphy.gif
Sound Wisdom my good friend,sound wisdom indeed.:starspin:

waldoputty

Reaction score

Stay thirsty my friends!

giphy.gif

hey jday, long time no see. hope u r well

waldoputty

Reaction score
My that's most unfortunate it seems,,, ya know Putty, the FEUD generally chews up two sleeping pills and washes them down with a big glug of JIM BEAM for his breakfast in the mornings/afternoons,,,er,,,upon his awakening,,, just sayingo_O

good morning drunks.
slept 8 hours with the sleepy pill.
still buzzed as i react pretty strongly to it
so no alcohol / pill mix for the putty.
naughty melon...
will learn whether cz is blocked inside mainland china today.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
JDay is a stud .I talked to Trout yesterday, seems to be doing great. Salud, my friend!
SALUD!

*I've been running a dry camp as of yesterday around this time of day, thought I'd conduct an
"Operation: wring out",,, although of an unknown duration of time has been set,,,24 hours seems to of been a modest goal having been achieved,,,yes?

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Danny McBride...and I too am a fan of most things he's in...
COPY & THANKS,BRO!
He carries& wears that DANNY handle quite well,as it is a rather befitting name matching to his persona(IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.