I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so it is true, i see bro

putty was busy for 2 days doing paperwork again...
Staring renovations tomorrow. It'll keep me busy for 2 or 3 weeks. Birthday coming up on Thursday. They aren't as exciting as they used to be! Lol!!

waldoputty

Reaction score
Staring renovations tomorrow. It'll keep me busy for 2 or 3 weeks. Birthday coming up on Thursday. They aren't as exciting as they used to be! Lol!!

r u helping in the reno?

happy bday bro.

yes, after 40, it becomes a drag and after 50, well, ... :lmao:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
angry kitty or just kitty acting angry
YES :p
did u tell on ranching? shame on u
Didn't have to. Everybody seen ME behind the wheel while Raunchy was mooning out one of dem der winda's. :lmao:
337ln4.jpg

Lol!!!! That's mean!
:muttley:
so it is true, i see bro
putty was busy for 2 days doing paperwork again...
What kind? Charmin? I see my Putty more of a Quilted Northern type of guy. :lmao2:

waldoputty

Reaction score
YES :p
Didn't have to. Everybody seen ME behind the wheel while Raunchy was mooning out one of dem der winda's. :lmao:
337ln4.jpg

:muttley:
What kind? Charmin? I see my Putty more of a Quilted Northern type of guy. :lmao2:

charmin, quilted northern, u r more sensitive so u get to decide.
@dallasdave will have to grin and bear it for the kitty

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been working out at Orangetheory, 4 times in a week. My body needs a good rub down!

waldoputty

Reaction score
putty has caught up to most of his work.
talked to trouty.
he is ok, but got some stuff to deal with.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
putty has caught up to most of his work.
talked to trouty.
he is ok, but got some stuff to deal with.
But did you tell him it's the Big-G's annual birthing,,,er,,,or,,,sprouting,,,maybe better yet, is his hatching forth into this world,celebration in remembrance,Waldo? o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Just cleaning and being a gopher.
*ya know? When you go to de- popcorn that ceiling texture, a feller Manning a shop- vac stuck up there as that ****'s coming down,seemed to help a bunch in less particulates in the air,,, er,,, till it fills up& who ever scraping it down don't stop& wait,,, a length of 2" p.v.c will extend it up there right when it's coming down coach.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
*ya know? When you go to de- popcorn that ceiling texture, a feller Manning a shop- vac stuck up there as that ****'s coming down,seemed to help a bunch in less particulates in the air,,, er,,, till it fills up& who ever scraping it down don't stop& wait,,, a length of 2" p.v.c will extend it up there right when it's coming down coach.
No popcorn ceiling. I thought it was at first glance. It's just a heavy orange peel. Gonna leave it. Had to prime most of the walls. The previous owner had some dark brown and burnt orange walls. Floors are being prepped and tile work should start later today or Monday.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
No popcorn ceiling. I thought it was at first glance. It's just a heavy orange peel. Gonna leave it. Had to prime most of the walls. The previous owner had some dark brown and burnt orange walls. Floors are being prepped and tile work should start later today or Monday.
"COPY" ,,,worked thru yer' Birthday did'ja,Big-G?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.