I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. Keep it going

Awesome brother. You've inspired me. I'm going cold turkey all week.
Sometimes (I'm learning, now :)) a good dry out is in order, Coach.

Did you see my post to you, above, Coach?
 
I hear ya, lots of willpower myself on anything not named Copenhagen, just can't shake the habit :(
I used to dip a can of Copenhagen a day for about 5 years. Quit one day about 29 years ago. I'll dip Skoal every once in a while. About a can every other month.
 
Sometimes (I'm learning, now :)) a good dry out is in order, Coach.

Did you see my post to you, above, Coach?
Yes. Board meeting still going on for the football job. Should know in a while.
 
When I first came back from Iraq I could down half a pint of wild turkey in one gulp. That got me warm. Then the next gulp would finish the bottle. :)

Damn, I have only drank a full bottle once.......tekillya. Was my brothers bachelor party and I was 16. They were all cops and the main priority was to get me and my friend drunk with lots of fun-bags in our faces.

We felt like kings getting into every strip club in Houston underaged :)

Well, long story short......almost died, spent two nights in the hospital and missed the wedding. I haven't touched that stuff(or sweet n sour) since, 30 years and counting.
 
I used to dip a can of Copenhagen a day for about 5 years. Quit one day about 29 years ago. I'll dip Skoal every once in a while. About a can every other month.

I do between 2-3 cans a day when off, about 1.5 cans on work days. Expensive habit :(
 
I do between 2-3 cans a day when off, about 1.5 cans on work days. Expensive habit :(
I used to spike my cans with a shot of Whiskey. Nice buzz. Used to pay about 80 cents a can back in high school and college.
 
Damn, I have only drank a full bottle once.......tekillya. Was my brothers bachelor party and I was 16. They were all cops and the main priority was to get me and my friend drunk with lots of fun-bags in our faces.

We felt like kings getting into every strip club in Houston underaged :)

Well, long story short......almost died, spent two nights in the hospital and missed the wedding. I haven't touched that stuff(or sweet n sour) since, 30 years and counting.
There were days in my hardcore years where I would drink a fifth of whatever a day. Had to go into rehab. Been to rehab for booze 3 times with the VA. Last time was 2010. Last time I ever drank a drop of hard booze.
 
There were days in my hardcore years where I would drink a fifth of whatever a day. Had to go into rehab. Been to rehab for booze 3 times with the VA. Last time was 2010. Last time I ever drank a drop of hard booze.
I will drink to that !!! :laugh:
 
Ha! The boozers thread rule. Trouty is immortal!! NC is dead!! The Russian slit his throat and stole is wallet!! I am missing NC...Needs to change his name...maybe, positive creep....or maybe STUD!;).
Seriously! He gotta change it, I know it's reverse (postive) terminology,,, but w.t.f. ?
I call him 'creep' and that's kinda disparaging, then again after my first run-in with him it might fit him(I got him all fuzzed up replying to something he said about calling the Commanders "the racial slurs team" instead of him just calling them the skins, said something about hauling off and "decking me"
If I utilize non politically correct verbiage around him , then he promptly ran away after placing me on " ignore ",,,,hilarious.
 
Damn, I have only drank a full bottle once.......tekillya. Was my brothers bachelor party and I was 16. They were all cops and the main priority was to get me and my friend drunk with lots of fun-bags in our faces.

We felt like kings getting into every strip club in Houston underaged :)

Well, long story short......almost died, spent two nights in the hospital and missed the wedding. I haven't touched that stuff(or sweet n sour) since, 30 years and counting.

I found that story disturbingly hilarious.
 
I used to spike my cans with a shot of Whiskey. Nice buzz. Used to pay about 80 cents a can back in high school and college.
Ha! Ido that while driving around here. Heck, can buy premixed rum and coke at the gas station...Bambo and Cuba Libre...great country:grin:.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,662,081
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top