I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vodka is good to get out stains in your toliet :lmao:
Yeah, it's almost time for a change. Don't drink much during the week, but I've been over doing it a bit on the weekends. I need to go back to scotch so I can sip instead of guzzle.
 
Yeah, it's almost time for a change. Don't drink much during the week, but I've been over doing it a bit on the weekends. I need to go back to scotch so I can sip instead of guzzle.
Give that cow a little nip :grin:
 
Hey guys!! Good to hear they hired one of your guys, @Ranching! And yes, 16,000 posts between the two threads is awesome!!!!

Haven't had a drink since Friday, the shakes are completely gone!!! Friday and Saturday were horrible and I had to hide it from the little one, not easy, guys!!! Lol! But I'm hardcore!

Still have a fridge full of beer, too, since this wasn't planned. Just spur of the moment. Fridge full of beer grrr :)
 
Hey guys!! Good to hear they hired one of your guys, @Ranching! And yes, 16,000 posts between the two threads is awesome!!!!

Haven't had a drink since Friday, the shakes are completely gone!!! Friday and Saturday were horrible and I had to hide it from the little one, not easy, guys!!! Lol! But I'm hardcore!

Still have a fridge full of beer, too, since this wasn't planned. Just spur of the moment. Fridge full of beer grrr :)

Congrats Bro, it takes a madeup mind

:thumbup:
 
Hey guys!! Good to hear they hired one of your guys, @Ranching! And yes, 16,000 posts between the two threads is awesome!!!!

Haven't had a drink since Friday, the shakes are completely gone!!! Friday and Saturday were horrible and I had to hide it from the little one, not easy, guys!!! Lol! But I'm hardcore!

Still have a fridge full of beer, too, since this wasn't planned. Just spur of the moment. Fridge full of beer grrr :)

Pour all the beers out but one, that way your mind won't wander if none are around. With just one beer, you won't drink it because just a single isn't worth it :)

I do that when I try to quit copenhagen......leave just one dip in a can and throw the rest out. I get weak knowing it is all gone and usually fail :laugh:
 
Pour all the beers out but one, that way your mind won't wander if none are around. With just one beer, you won't drink it because just a single isn't worth it :)

I do that when I try to quit copenhagen......leave just one dip in a can and throw the rest out. I get weak knowing it is all gone and usually fail :laugh:
I'm not tempted, Dex. I have an incredible amount of will power, and surmise at some point I'll drink the beers. Plus it's around ~$150 in brew (beer fridge), so it would be a waste. :)

I had to stop, tho. Everyday for 8 months, around 20 beers a day.
 
I'm not tempted, Dex. I have an incredible amount of will power, and surmise at some point I'll drink the beers. Plus it's around ~$150 in brew (beer fridge), so it would be a waste. :)

I had to stop, tho. Everyday for 8 months, around 20 beers a day.


I hear ya, lots of willpower myself on anything not named Copenhagen, just can't shake the habit :(
 
Awesome. Keep it going
Hey guys!! Good to hear they hired one of your guys, @Ranching! And yes, 16,000 posts between the two threads is awesome!!!!

Haven't had a drink since Friday, the shakes are completely gone!!! Friday and Saturday were horrible and I had to hide it from the little one, not easy, guys!!! Lol! But I'm hardcore!

Still have a fridge full of beer, too, since this wasn't planned. Just spur of the moment. Fridge full of beer grrr :)
Awesome brother. You've inspired me. I'm going cold turkey all week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,662,081
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top