I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
omg, people in china called me 3 times last night from 2am-4am
:(
There obviously wanting to know how to get rid of that insidious case of creeping crud yer' red casting couch of Waldo's Putty had incessantly been laid upon them,,,o_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
R
Yer' pretty much Hosed
( as in the Mega-Loser kinda' Hosed,,, I've 'lost' 4 micro-SD cards maxed out with "home movies" that would've made Larry Flint do cartwheels upon viewing):yourock:

o_O

really?
my computer read the directory once a day ago, but could not complete the copy operation as I tried to back it up.

i think the files are still in the chips but something weird happened to the directory etc.

waldoputty

Reaction score
There obviously wanting to know how to get rid of that insidious case of creeping crud yer' red casting couch of Waldo's Putty had incessantly been laid upon them,,,o_O

believe me bro
they definitely own a white casting couch...

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Que gacho. Lol
Vamnos& andele muchaco's of gay colorfully attired caballero's vaqueros pantaloons w/ matching sombreros de la sombra

*that's the fully exerted extent of my "lingo" ,,,er,,,baboso's pendayjo & casings liners,,,Too!:lmao2:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vamnos& andele muchaco's of gay colorfully attired caballero's vaqueros pantaloons w/ matching sombreros de la sombra

*that's the fully exerted extent of my "lingo" ,,,er,,,baboso's pendayjo & casings liners,,,Too!:lmao2:
Don't forget panocha!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Don't forget panocha!
Oh,Yes! But I gotta' slyly rub my right hand thumb across my trigger finger& "the bird" finger while holding it out& up at shoulder height ,,,er,,, all the while saying it in an overly long& drawn out drawl while sportin' my custom made spinning pocket watch gold chain affixed to my black&white pinstriped,,,ZOOT SUIT,,,with matching ensemble of plumaged fedora being acknowledgly tipped in the process:lmao2::lmao2:

*cuz' I' m all about that cat kinda class:lmao:lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.