I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

:lmao: man, now you've reminded me of that half of a" Triple Star hybrid seedless watermelon " I've got wrapped up in an airtight bachelor fashion ,thru the field expedient usage of an unscented black glad garbage bag in the 30-40 gallon containment of capacity range,,, been chilling in the fridge for 3 days now I reckon,,,thanks,for the visual reminder DD, tho, it prolly means I won't be nipping on this last (about a third of a gallon of Beam ) I've got sloshing around in my last gallon jug ,should I hanker for a slice, as, I hate throwing out uneaten scarfage that eventually must be deemed unfit for consumption, here at "Camp Freedom Feudian style",,, er,,,you Bass Turd youo_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Melon at his old job :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

BAWAHHHHAAAAAaaaa

:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

*YA, ,, "She took the initial courtesy salvo of her Melonization square on the chin in true Feudian fashioned style, grace& extra Feud juice applied to her melon facial of extra natural gooveitude:laugh:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.