I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
* heckle&jeckle the two court ordered wards of the county ,conjoined at the genitals since the day of their double yolked hatching, magpies ,as it being deemed they were a danger to themselves when being left unsupervised, yuck it up as they ascend the gallow's 13 wooden steps ,,,:rolleyes:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
37bg5r.gif

pull kitty ears
Meooooowwwww
is that the universal password?

waldoputty

Reaction score
* heckle&jeckle the two court ordered wards of the county ,conjoined at the genitals since the day of their double yolked hatching, magpies ,as it being deemed they were a danger to themselves when being left unsupervised, yuck it up as they ascend the gallow's 13 wooden steps ,,,:rolleyes:

poor melon
:lmao:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And I am opening it up for Bloody Mary's, Mimosa's and Paloma's. What's that you say? CC, it's Tuesday for cryin' out loud. Yes, it is and Tuesdays are for professionals. Let the amateurs have the weekends.

Last edited:

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And I am opening it up for Bloody Mary's, Mimosa's and Paloma's. What's they you say? CC, it's Tuesday for cryin' out loud. Yes, it is and Tuesdays are for professionals. Let the amateurs have the weekends.
Every day is Saturday when you are retired. At least, that is my excuse. :)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every day is Saturday when you are retired. At least, that is my excuse. :)
That has actually been my challenge since retiring. I still try to differentiate and make Friday and Saturday nights a little more special because I was a lover of the weekends, even before Loverboy told me so.

waldoputty

Reaction score
And I am opening it up for Bloody Mary's, Mimosa's and Paloma's. What's that you say? CC, it's Tuesday for cryin' out loud. Yes, it is and Tuesdays are for professionals. Let the amateurs have the weekends.
how do we know u will on ur best behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.