I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

UKMatt

Reaction score

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you guys do a gluten free beer for us millennials? Obviously asking for a friend ;)
We dont really talk beer much anymore. It became more of a place to hang out and just mess around. You're always welcomed to stop by..Salud!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Do you guys do a gluten free beer for us millennials? Obviously asking for a friend ;)
:rolleyes: ,,,No, not that I'm privy to,,,tho I am currently putzin' around with a curdled soured milk fermented distillate, that's so far has only gotten my cat hammered ( I think, as she's pretty lazy anyway) as I can't stomach the stench of it ,every time I attempt in bringing that jug from that limited batch run within about a foot of my mouth, , ,o_O

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
scones and clotted cream, or cucumber sandwich, sir?
Cukewich with watercress and doilies, I want doilies on the table. I refuse to have high tea without doilies, that's so gauche and affects my sensibilities. And My Dad would have been proud to know I found some.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coash said this wasn't about the beer anymore, I am waiting for high tea. Or waiting to get high for the tea.
Coash is the drunken pronunciation of Coach. I have a Dictionary and Pronunciation Guide for Drunks and I looked it up.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Cukewich with watercress and doilies, I want doilies on the table. I refuse to have high tea without doilies, that's so gauche and affects my sensibilities. And My Dad would have been proud to know I found some.
doilies, which type of establishment do u think we run here?
what, u can have the paper type.
darn anglophiles.

cukewich! what?
this is a bar, and u r lucky to get some clotted cream!
if u dont behave, i am using sprayed whipped cream...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coash is the drunken pronunciation of Coach. I have a Dictionary and Pronunciation Guide for Drunks and I looked it up.
doilies, which type of establishment do u think we run here?
what, u can have the paper type.
darn anglophiles.

cukewich! what?
this is a bar, and u r lucky to get some clotted cream!
if u dont behave, i am using sprayed whipped cream...
Keep it down!!!!!! About to pour a triple vodka and Gatorade Zero and watch last night's game. Salud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.