I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I just caught about the most hilarious
( I've never seen before) Jonny Carson skit, in where Howard Cosell is on vacation and Carson,in the role/ persona of William F. Buckley,fills in as the color commentators role, it pulled no Punch's in the left/ right void,,,oh,yeah& he employed words I tend to utilize in my posting around here, before I'm half-way in the bag with my buddy Jimmy Beam:lmao:

o_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
81OkuyNmduL._SY355_.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I started a OU sucks more than Garrett thread! Lol
:eek:,,,I'll be abruptly rescinding my offer, upon my learning of this certain aspect regarding this neferious "pickle" of which you've formulated:lmao:

* What happened in the NCAA ranks yesterday, anyway, Coach? All I can recall is putting the red hot chili peppers "dark necessities" tune on around 9 or 10 a.m.,,,& woke up on the couch at a quarter till midnighto_O
* Straight truth*

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:eek:,,,I'll be abruptly rescinding my offer, upon my learning of this certain aspect regarding this neferious "pickle" of which you've formulated:lmao:

* What happened in the NCAA ranks yesterday, anyway, Coach? All I can recall is putting the red hot chili peppers "dark necessities" tune on around 9 or 10 a.m.,,,& woke up on the couch at a quarter till midnighto_O
* Straight truth*
OU beat Texas by 7. Alabama killed A&M. Those are the only two games I watched.

waldoputty

Reaction score

* Straight truth*

i see friendship only goes so far with said benedict melon

Status
Not open for further replies.