I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
:lmao::laugh::lmao:

*DB is right ya know Waldo,,,er,,,w/ affixed bayonets,,,tooo_O

Scared as I am to understand the point of bayonets after or during the process, I will not only refrain from asking why, but where too.....

You my friend, scare me at times...:eek:

Let's stay friends so I don't need to worry.... LOL

waldoputty

Reaction score
:lmao::laugh::lmao:

*DB is right ya know Waldo,,,er,,,w/ affixed bayonets,,,tooo_O
Scared as I am to understand the point of bayonets after or during the process, I will not only refrain from asking why, but where too.....

it seems u 2 have developed a special relationship. and at the pointy end of a bayonet i may add. as db indicated, not sure who is giving and who is receiving though...
although one can imagine :lmao:

aid332442-v4-728px-Plug%2C-Spike%2C-or-Cork-a-Watermelon-Step-5.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

:lmao: oh, come on now Brougham!:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

* Man, I'd just stumbled across yer' "o lessons of a delivery driver I'd learned" just the other day,,, that was some pretty good stuff:lmao2:
* anything involving one's pov in a financial for profit endeavor is in the fast lane to that hampster wheel of working to pay the maintenance repair bills accrued against yer' work chariot,,, I'd pull a two axle car trailer with 3 cubes of 8"x 8"x16" cmu's to set up two piecer trailer houses up on,,, and it was flat killin' my 3/4 ton service body work truck( ended up shoehorning a 1 ton rear eand differential axle under it ,as it being beefier/ more stout& greater braking power just due to braking surface area,,,ya,I'd learned all that unfun stuff as well:lmao2:

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
:lmao: oh, come on now Brougham!:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

* Man, I'd just stumbled across yer' "o lessons of a delivery driver I'd learned" just the other day,,, that was some pretty good stuff:lmao2:
* anything involving one's pov in a financial for profit endeavor is in the fast lane to that hampster wheel of working to pay the maintenance repair bills accrued against yer' work chariot,,, I'd pull a two axle car trailer with 3 cubes of 8"x 8"x16" cmu's to set up two piecer trailer houses up on,,, and it was flat killin' my 3/4 ton service body work truck( ended up shoehorning a 1 ton rear eand differential axle under it ,as it being beefier/ more stout& greater braking power just due to braking surface area,,,ya,I'd learned all that unfun stuff as well:lmao2:

I feel you there brother....Just recently had all my belts and a tension pully replaced. Got the car back and 5 days later belts all broke again.... Seems the real issue was the idler pully was the real culprit. It was ceasing before it finally exploded. Luckily I only had to pay for the fix one time and not the second. It's sad a trained eye did not catch that the first time. Without my warranty, It would have cost over $2800 but with the warranty it cost me about $250 and the embarrassment of not only having the newest car at my work doing deliveries, but the worst car of them all at the time... lol The second time they loaned me a 2019 Chevy Blazer Premium. My lord that thing was a dream..... Got my Kia Optima Hybrid back 5 days later and about wept giving back the loaner. A shame such a great SUV has to cost $48,000.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
it seems u 2 have developed a special relationship. and at the pointy end of a bayonet i may add. as db indicated, not sure who is giving and who is receiving though...

* Above photo courtesy of Waldo Putty's Tuesday nights "date night" selection

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I feel you there brother....Just recently had all my belts and a tension pully replaced. Got the car back and 5 days later belts all broke again.... Seems the real issue was the idler pully was the real culprit. It was ceasing before it finally exploded. Luckily I only had to pay for the fix one time and not the second. It's sad a trained eye did not catch that the first time. Without my warranty, It would have cost over $2800 but with the warranty it cost me about $250 and the embarrassment of not only having the newest car at my work doing deliveries, but the worst car of them all at the time... lol The second time they loaned me a 2019 Chevy Blazer Premium. My lord that thing was a dream..... Got my Kia Optima Hybrid back 5 days later and about wept giving back the loaner. A shame such a great SUV has to cost $48,000.
Ya know? There was something weird with that timing,huh?,,, About 4 or 5 weeks back,I was heading over to the western warehouse to score a new set of glad rags( Levi's & snap button shirt) and my serpentine belt grenaded & was dancing around in the road, I saw from the rear view mirror ( not a sound nor thump was detected) well, I proceeded on,making a right turn on Oracle & I took up two out of the three one way traffic lanes making that turn with Armstrong steering ( that steering wheel wouldn't hardly turn at all & my first cabover mobile home semi-tractor toter had Armstrong steering, so I pretty well know the strength output required in turning the wheels) paid a hairball dude I found parked in the contractor's bay of a Lowe's home improvement store $20 bucks to fetch me a new belt( naturally he came back with the wrong one, the first time SHEESE),,, BUT,about 2 days later,I had to have a new alternator installed on my 2000 F-150 4x4,,,:facepalm:

Last edited:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I imagine that to own blazer, 98% of dudes in our age bracket would long jump hurdle over 3 naked virgins who were crying out their names & not look down as they hurdled over em', either,,,:lmao:

( ,,,Er,,,if given the choice between having one of the two selections)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm not crazy about redheads, got any blondes available?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am having a menage a trois with a cantaloupe and a honeydew and have a question. If one of these is a little too green, can I get nailed for that underage thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.