I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelda

Reaction score
when coachie sees red, ur green flag wouldnt work :lmao:
Time to use the sticks on the flags then.
OGC.610116229cfd837229f3332c9a12cc4e

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
wow coachie is too shy to elaborate. hard to believe.
Hard no, shy yes. :muttley:
I would get banned.....
:laugh:
Glad to hear the little one is home. Grade schools/colleges have been closed here as well Raunchy. The roads were scarce today, Saturday. It was eerie.

Also, toiletries were sold out everywhere. Churches not having service. I'm still debating whether or not to go tomorrow. Are you going to church or did they cancel?
did we scare xelda away? or perhaps just cannot meow any more after the explosion of meows

your friends can email me if they like
:lmao:What the hec Putty.

Thank you. I'll let the friend know that.
Don't tell jokes when I'm drinking then. Dabz, you said he was house trained!
:lmao2: You're killing me X.
I guess you could use "meow" instead of dirty words. There is a 3 meow limit though.
Lol. I think a can of worms were just opened.
well this will end well :lmao:
I'm jealous.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Glad to hear the little one is home. Grade schools/colleges have been closed here as well Raunchy. The roads were scarce today, Saturday. It was eerie.

Also, toiletries were sold out everywhere. Churches not having service. I'm still debating whether or not to go tomorrow. Are you going to church or did they cancel?:lmao:What the hec Putty.

I'm jealous.

poor coach gone soft on poor kitty

who needs toiletries when coachie is here!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
poor coach gone soft on poor kitty

who needs toiletries when coachie is here!
Lol.
so with coachie, when the going gets tough, u use enhancements, i see...
:lmao: Putty has competition.

A Football Life is featuring Romo. It just started. Xelda you hearing me. Romo is being featured on A Football Life. It's on NFL network. Romo is eye candy for Xelda & kitty. Meowowow

Singing out my dear friends. It's Romo time. Till tomorrow.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Lol.

A Football Life is featuring Romo. It just started. Xelda you hearing me. Romo is being featured on A Football Life. It's on NFL network. Romo is eye candy for Xelda & kitty. Meowowow

thought romo's deep pass was so so

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Also, toiletries were sold out everywhere. Churches not having service. I'm still debating whether or not to go tomorrow. Are you going to church or did they cancel?:lmao:What the hec Putty.

I'm jealous.
Things are pretty normal down here. My oldest brother is a director at a university in Rome, he says things are eerie over there.byw,he was appointment as secretary general to an academic think tank by the Pope yesterday. We are pretty excited about that.

Xelda

Reaction score
so with coachie, when the going gets tough, u use enhancements, i see...
Wait, what? How? Where did you come up with this? DABZ!!!
Lol.

Did you say Tony Romo?
OIP.U67-nxuYRCaQZe6w7afs5QHaHl

That man could wear a Cowboys uniform.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
thought romo's deep pass was so so
Oh no. It was a Touchdown everytime. :lmao:
Things are pretty normal down here. My oldest brother is a director at a university in Rome, he says things are eerie over there.byw,he was appointment as secretary general to an academic think tank by the Pope yesterday. We are pretty excited about that.
Good to hear. Isn't that something. Excited indeed. I guess he won't be visiting again anytime soon. This will all pass. The media gets folks excited. Sad! Stay safe handsome. :)

Wait, what? How? Where did you come up with this? DABZ!!!
Did you say Tony Romo?
That man could wear a Cowboys uniform.
Lol. He sure could. I've always like those dimples. Sadly, you & I could only see 2 while Candace gets to see ALL 4. :muttley:
:lmao: u prefer without the uniform
There isn't a woman alive who prefers the birthday suit over that uniform pertaining to Romo. :grin:

Do you have dimples Putty? If so, do share some images for @Xelda & I.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Oh no. It was a Touchdown everytime. :lmao:
Good to hear. Isn't that something. Excited indeed. I guess he won't be visiting again anytime soon. This will all pass. The media gets folks excited. Sad! Stay safe handsome. :)

Lol. He sure could. I've always like those dimples. Sadly, you & I could only see 2 while Candace gets to see ALL 4. :muttley:
There isn't a woman alive who prefers the birthday suit over that uniform pertaining to Romo. :grin:

Do you have dimples Putty? If so, do share some images for @Xelda & I.

the word 'sharing' indeed touches some key points

Xelda

Reaction score
:lmao: u prefer without the uniform
Dabz knows! I'd been invited to join friends with some primo box seating and field passes at AT&T Stadium. I thought I could break free and grab a Dallas Cowboy. I studied them as any self respecting female Cowboy fan would. When asked what I was going to do with him, I realized I'd pluck him mostly nekkid and take off running with his clothes. I really haven't thought about it.
OGC.e84d4af7f5ac55ac5b034eb742680801

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dabz knows! I'd been invited to join friends with some primo box seating and field passes at AT&T Stadium. I thought I could break free and grab a Dallas Cowboy. I studied them as any self respecting female Cowboy fan would. When asked what I was going to do with him, I realized I'd pluck him mostly nekkid and take off running with his clothes. I really haven't thought about it.
Meeoowwwww.....

waldoputty

Reaction score

how will u be plucking him? like a chicken or with a good grip?

Status
Not open for further replies.