I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up, you scalawags?

Haven't been to the beer thread in some time, maybe if we had a gin & tonic or Mojito thread, I'd hang out more.

I see there's been a Melonfeud sighting, anyone heard from Trouty?

You buds of the suds take care now, ya heah?
 
What's up, you scalawags?

Haven't been to the beer thread in some time, maybe if we had a gin & tonic or Mojito thread, I'd hang out more.

I see there's been a Melonfeud sighting, anyone heard from Trouty?

You buds of the suds take care now, ya heah?

looked at what else the cat dragged in!
trouty has his son right now, i believe.
bar is open!
 
Root beer for me. Gave up alcohol long long ago :grin:
Same here my friend. Not good for one's health. Plus it makes folks old looking just as cigarettes.
looked at what else the cat dragged in!
trouty has his son right now, i believe.
bar is open!
Where? What?
A and W Root Beer Rules :yourock::yourock::yourock:
With a scoop of vanilla icecream. ;)
soda for me also bro!
:lmao:
Ahhh.... no wonder Putty is kitty's one & only.
i see u open real wide there :lmao:
guess u r the one who taught kitty her tricks ...
:omg:
putty on long drive to sf from la today...
have a nice rest of the holiday weekend!
Stay safe out there!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,019
Messages
14,657,902
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top