I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gooooooooooood morning, Vietnam!!!!

(I've always wanted to say that!) :)
 
Check this out:
So,I'm driving with a couple Mexicans to take this 40 year old pit set Mobil home out of the ground this morning and the big one(dude is big/ strong enough to bend RxR tracks with evil looks) their jabbering on and laughing about something on the smartphone, apparently two sneak thief's were caught in some guys home down in FLA. The home owner came home captured them / held them captive for 5 days and repeatedly cornholed them!

Absolutely hilarious.
 
Check this out:
So,I'm driving with a couple Mexicans to take this 40 year old pit set Mobil home out of the ground this morning and the big one(dude is big/ strong enough to bend RxR tracks with evil looks) their jabbering on and laughing about something on the smartphone, apparently two sneak thief's were caught in some guys home down in FLA. The home owner came home captured them / held them captive for 5 days and repeatedly cornholed them!

Absolutely hilarious.
Damn Mexicans, we laugh at anything. Lol, Salud
 
Thank you coach ditto, I work 4-10s so my weekend starts on Friday. La pura vida....that autocorrect reworded pura , good thing I caught it lol

:lmao:
 
Check this out:
So,I'm driving with a couple Mexicans to take this 40 year old pit set Mobil home out of the ground this morning and the big one(dude is big/ strong enough to bend RxR tracks with evil looks) their jabbering on and laughing about something on the smartphone, apparently two sneak thief's were caught in some guys home down in FLA. The home owner came home captured them / held them captive for 5 days and repeatedly cornholed them!

Absolutely hilarious.
Damn Mexicans, we laugh at anything. Lol, Salud


Gotta' luv 'em!:thumbup:
 
Check this out:
So,I'm driving with a couple Mexicans to take this 40 year old pit set Mobil home out of the ground this morning and the big one(dude is big/ strong enough to bend RxR tracks with evil looks) their jabbering on and laughing about something on the smartphone, apparently two sneak thief's were caught in some guys home down in FLA. The home owner came home captured them / held them captive for 5 days and repeatedly cornholed them!

Absolutely hilarious.



Cheers, **! Hope you're having a great way! I started a bit early today.
 
Hey Maxie...whats doin in PA? How do you become a Cowboy fan when you grew up close to the Steelers and the dreaded Eagles??
I became a fan when I was very young.
I was watching superbowl 5 the one we lost to the Colts.
As I was watching the game I started rooting for the boys and when they lost I was pissed lol.
From that day I became a Cowboy fan although my whole family were E-girl fans.
Hmmm our team has been to 8 superbowls and won 5.
The E-girls??
:igglestrophy::lmao2::lmao2::laugh:
 
I became a fan when I was very young.
I was watching superbowl 5 the one we lost to the Colts.
As I was watching the game I started rooting for the boys and when they lost I was pissed lol.
From that day I became a Cowboy fan although my whole family were E-girl fans.
Hmmm our team has been to 8 superbowls and won 5.
The E-girls??
:igglestrophy::lmao2::lmao2::laugh:
Good man, hate the suck stealers more than anything in the world. Grew up and live in WV --Lot of Cowboy, Browns, Bengal, and stealer fans. But you were in the heart of the dreaded suck stealers.
 
Good man, hate the suck stealers more than anything in the world. Grew up and live in WV --Lot of Cowboy, Browns, Bengal, and stealer fans. But you were in the heart of the dreaded suck stealers.
Yeah man In the 70's most of my friends were stealer fans but when the 80's rolled around a lot of them switched to the e-girls bad move lol.
But luckily one of my best friends growing up 2 doors down from me was a Cowboy fan also..
I can't tell you how many fights I got into defending our boys and I loved every second of it!!:)
 
Yeah man In the 70's most of my friends were stealer fans but when the 80's rolled around a lot of them switched to the e-girls bad move lol.
But luckily one of my best friends growing up 2 doors down from me was a Cowboy fan also..
I can't tell you how many fights I got into defending our boys and I loved every second of it!!:)
I know you are a good man !!!!! :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::welcome::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,117
Messages
14,668,267
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top