I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you are a good man !!!!! :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::welcome::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
LOL hey you know growing up one of my best friends dads was a cousin of Chuck Noll and he looked like him only older and meaner.
He was a blast to be around though because he drank vodka 24-7.
We used to steal it and get faced in my buddies basement and the dad never quite figured it out.
 
LOL hey you know growing up one of my best friends dads was a cousin of Chuck Noll and he looked like him only older and meaner.
He was a blast to be around though because he drank vodka 24-7.
We used to steal it and get faced in my buddies basement and the dad never quite figured it out.
Sounds like fun :lmao2:
 
Hey Trouty!
How's it going man.
Going good, Max! Just took the little one to an omelette house he loves. Bacon and cheese omelette and a soda for a hard week of school :) Sitting here watching him play his video games.

How's it going, my brother??
 
Yeah man In the 70's most of my friends were stealer fans but when the 80's rolled around a lot of them switched to the e-girls bad move lol.
But luckily one of my best friends growing up 2 doors down from me was a Cowboy fan also..
I can't tell you how many fights I got into defending our boys and I loved every second of it!!:)
lol. Right on Max!
 
Check this out:
So,I'm driving with a couple Mexicans to take this 40 year old pit set Mobil home out of the ground this morning and the big one(dude is big/ strong enough to bend RxR tracks with evil looks) their jabbering on and laughing about something on the smartphone, apparently two sneak thief's were caught in some guys home down in FLA. The home owner came home captured them / held them captive for 5 days and repeatedly cornholed them!

Absolutely hilarious.
:lmao::laugh::lmao2:..."cornholed" hahaha! I haven't heard that expression in years!! Too funny!:lmao:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,117
Messages
14,668,310
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top