I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I told you guys that I took my daughter to the doctors office last week, what I didn't tell you was the doctor turned out to be one of my players back in 2001. Now that was cool!
Good stuff, brother!!!
 
If anyone likes Oreo's, do yourself a favor and try the new ones with popping candy in them.......it is a game changer :lmao:
 
Good morning, folks! Sucky news today regarding Irving. He'll pull through. Some of the posts in that thread are cringeworthy. Yikes :omg:
 
I'm sober so I just laughed at them. Lol
I'm laughing with a smidgen of defensiveness :)

If I was boozing I'd be all over that thread, like you imply for yourself :D

Gonna make a huge omelet later, Coach. 5 eggs, 4 Vermont sausages chopped, shredded cheese
 
I'm laughing with a smidgen of defensiveness :)

If I was boozing I'd be all over that thread, like you imply for yourself :D

Gonna make a huge omelet later, Coach. 5 eggs, 4 Vermont sausages chopped, shredded cheese
Damn that sounds good. I'm home alone, gonna make some migas ala Mexicana with cheddar. Been craving them for a while
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,123
Messages
14,668,875
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top