I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, friends!! A beautiful overcast day here in LA this am. Off to work in about ten for a few hours, then I'll eat my one big meal of the day. Haven't decided yet what to have. There's this place nearby, La Maria, which is a wonderful Colombian restaurant. Maybe I'll have that. Don't know yet.

Anyways, bless you all, and please have a safe and wonderful day :)
 
Good morning, friends!! A beautiful overcast day here in LA this am. Off to work in about ten for a few hours, then I'll eat my one big meal of the day. Haven't decided yet what to have. There's this place nearby, La Maria, which is a wonderful Colombian restaurant. Maybe I'll have that. Don't know yet.

Anyways, bless you all, and please have a safe and wonderful day :)
Get an empanada. Have a good one!
 
Sup fellas! Been awhile since I posted in here. Hope everyone is doing well!

OLRNWe7.gif
 
Sup fellas! Been awhile since I posted in here. Hope everyone is doing well!

OLRNWe7.gif
And that is an awesome gif!!!!! Lmaooooo!! He says "I love you" to the beer in the kiss cam!!! Hahahahahaha
 
There's some dude in the La'el Albert Breer thread getting cray cray with me LOL
 
BTW some of you may recall I posted a few pics of whiskey and tequila bottles at my desk? The company I work for recently got purchased and not likely my next position that will not be permitted.
 
There's some dude in the La'el Albert Breer thread getting cray cray with me LOL

Aw, I don't think coult.44 is cray-cray, Trouty! I'm thinking a two drink minimum and maximum is just what the DR. orders is what you need bro!
He expressed his opinion about money/football/ career choices in a rather crusty(grumpy old men) kinda way is all,,,, and then it devolved from there,,,:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

And it's a kinda cool handle he sports,too:starspin:
 
Aw, I don't think coult.44 is cray-cray, Trouty! I'm thinking a two drink minimum and maximum is just what the DR. orders is what you need bro!
He expressed his opinion about money/football/ career choices in a rather crusty(grumpy old men) kinda way is all,,,, and then it devolved from there,,,:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

And it's a kinda cool handle he sports,too:starspin:
He took a dig at a whole generation of folks. Some of which died for our country. Some my battles. Maybe you didn't see his first post. I took offense to that, extreme umbrage, since most of my battles are of my generation and I would never disrespect any generation.

He lit a fire in me. Sorry, Melon :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,125
Messages
14,669,021
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top