I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty rest full day. My daughter and i got in a good workout this morning then binge watched The Gilmore Girls all day. Ate ribs for lunch and hotdogs for dinner. Washed it down with some virgin gatorade. Salud boys.
 
Last edited:
Pretty re****l day. My daughter and i got in a good workout this morning then binge watched The Gilmore Girls all day. Ate ribs for lunch and hotdogs for dinner. Washed it down with some virgin gatorade. Salud boys.
Howdy Coach!! Sounds like you had a fantastic day!! Ribs and hotdogs make any day better!
 
Just made the little one a 4 egg, 4 Vermont maple sausage and cheese omelette with homemade hash browns. He's tearing down right now. I skipped breakfast, kinda wish I hadn't watching him **** his food up LOL :)
I'm hungry now!! Whats doin Trouty. How was the Museum?
 
I'm hungry now!! Whats doin Trouty. How was the Museum?
It was fantastic, Boxer!!! I'm always held brealthess when I go there, and I could look at every painting, sculpture, piece of art there. But my son gets a little antsy after a minute or two at each piece of art, and it escalates after about an 1 1/2 hrs :D The little one loves the Japanese garden in the back and cafe, tho :)

Just dropped him off at his mommy's. The Norton Simon is about the halfway point to her home.

How was your day, dear friend?
 
Pretty rest full day. My daughter and i got in a good workout this morning then binge watched The Gilmore Girls all day. Ate ribs for lunch and hotdogs for dinner. Washed it down with some virgin gatorade. Salud boys.
"Virgin Gatorade" LMAOOOOOOO!!!

Never would I expect hearing that, only from you, Coach :)
 
It was fantastic, Boxer!!! I'm always held brealthess when I go there, and I could look at every painting, sculpture, piece of art there. But my son gets a little antsy after a minute or two at each piece of art, and it escalates after about an 1 1/2 hrs :D The little one loves the Japanese garden in the back and cafe, tho :)

Just dropped him off at his mommy's. The Norton Simon is about the halfway point to her home.

How was your day, dear friend?
I am delighted you and the boy had a great time!! Japanese garden is a resturant? I had a great day!! Went up to the farm...
 
I am delighted you and the boy had a great time!! Japanese garden is a resturant? I had a great day!! Went up to the farm...
Awesome, Boxer!!! How's the farm coming along? You finally finished the roof. What's next? When do you get to move the missus and yourself in??

No, the Japanese Garden is this exotic garden behind Norton with rare, imported flora. Huge coy fish pond, Canadian geese, swans. I have a ton of pictures from today and the last time I went. Still being lazy about uploading. :(

I have so much to share (pictures) with you guys from out here in California. :)
 
9
Awesome, Boxer!!! How's the farm coming along? You finally finished the roof. What's next? When do you get to move the missus and yourself in??

No, the Japanese Garden is this exotic garden behind Norton with rare, imported flora. Huge coy fish pond, Canadian geese, swans. I have a ton of pictures from today and the last time I went. Still being lazy about uploading. :(

I have so much to share (pictures) with you guys from out here in California. :)
I am dyin to see your pics. I, too, am just too lazy to post much.
Heck, l been living in the house for months the Bride has been here a few weeks!! Still lots of work...but getting it done...bit by bit. lol. The house and the farm are two different places about 20 miles apart.
 
Good, we all had a good day. Gotta work tomorrow, 16 more days to go.
Check check, brother! Keep on keeping on, dearest Coach. And Friday will be here in no time and those Gatorades won't be so virgin'y. :)

Still didn't end up going through with my scotch shopping spree.

Will just wait till I do my second lab in a week and a half (next Wednesday).
 
Check check, brother! Keep on keeping on, dearest Coach. And Friday will be here in no time and those Gatorades won't be so virgin'y. :)

Still didn't end up going through with my scotch shopping spree.

Will just wait till I do my second lab in a week and a half (next Wednesday).
Good for you, hopefully that lab will be good news. I haven't been drinking much, if any during the week since Easter.
 
Good for you, hopefully that lab will be good news. I haven't been drinking much, if any during the week since Easter.
Good stuff, Coach. And thanks for the kind words. My lab last week was very discouraging
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,133
Messages
14,669,307
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top