I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty rest full day. My daughter and i got in a good workout this morning then binge watched The Gilmore Girls all day. Ate ribs for lunch and hotdogs for dinner. Washed it down with some virgin gatorade. Salud boys.
Funny fyi, my sister dated Chris Graham, Lauren Graham's (the hot mom) younger brother in their early 20s. She said he had the personality of a stoned mannequin. :D
 
Funny fyi, my sister dated Chris Graham, Lauren Graham's (the hot mom) younger brother in their early 20s. She said he had the personality of a stoned mannequin. :D
Lol. I had never even heard of the show, the thing we do for our kids. Quality time. Salud!
 
I just read that Nolan Carrol was arrested for DWI last night. I wonder if he was hanging with @LocimusPrime
:lmao::muttley::laugh:

But in all honesty...I don't wish anyone to get a dwi. My brother in law is DA ( well about to be hopefully) and I got friends who have gotten them...so I see both sides. It's a mess.
 
:lmao::muttley::laugh:

But in all honesty...I don't wish anyone to get a dwi. My brother in law is DA ( well about to be hopefully) and I got friends who have gotten them...so I see both sides. It's a mess.
Good luck to him. Coincidentally my sister in law was elected DA down here back in November.
Tougj job.
 
Hello my friends, I hope everyone had a great and blessed Memorial Day weekend.

I'm thankful to the soldiers that paid the ultimate price for my freedom and those that were placed in harms way and lived to tell about it. Trouty, thank you and anyone else that experienced the same.

The strongest drink I drink is root beer so, I'll be y'alls designated driver. Carroll should have called me lol. I gave up drinking long ago cause things got ugly one time and could have been worse. I was a happy drunk but one of my bro in laws wasn't lol

:thumbup: Go Cowboys!
 
Hello my friends, I hope everyone had a great and blessed Memorial Day weekend.

I'm thankful to the soldiers that paid the ultimate price for my freedom and those that were placed in harms way and lived to tell about it. Trouty, thank you and anyone else that experienced the same.

The strongest drink I drink is root beer so, I'll be y'alls designated driver. Carroll should have called me lol. I gave up drinking long ago cause things got ugly one time and could have been worse. I was a happy drunk but one of my bro in laws wasn't lol

:thumbup: Go Cowboys!
Cheers, RGV! Very poignant and beautiful post, friend :)

Except the last part of the final paragraph. Great to hear you're doing good, brother :)
 
Well, I mentioned awhile ago that we had to leave SoCal for Houston to take care of some family business. That has come to a close, a few loose ends and we are out of here.

The wife wants to try NE for a few months to get away from the heat like NH, Maine, Mass or Vermont. I have never been above NY but am game to see new land.

I sure miss the LA area but some fresh syrup and lobster might be in order :D
 
Well, I mentioned awhile ago that we had to leave SoCal for Houston to take care of some family business. That has come to a close, a few loose ends and we are out of here.

The wife wants to try NE for a few months to get away from the heat like NH, Maine, Mass or Vermont. I have never been above NY but am game to see new land.

I sure miss the LA area but some fresh syrup and lobster might be in order :D
Good luck, my wife and I have talked about moving a round a bit when my daughter goes to college. We both have elderly parents so I don't know if we will act on it. Maybe one day I'll move to Philly and Washington just to wear my Cowboys attire. LOL
 
Hello my friends, I hope everyone had a great and blessed Memorial Day weekend.

I'm thankful to the soldiers that paid the ultimate price for my freedom and those that were placed in harms way and lived to tell about it. Trouty, thank you and anyone else that experienced the same.

The strongest drink I drink is root beer so, I'll be y'alls designated driver. Carroll should have called me lol. I gave up drinking long ago cause things got ugly one time and could have been worse. I was a happy drunk but one of my bro in laws wasn't lol

:thumbup: Go Cowboys!
Salud, my friend!
 
Good luck, my wife and I have talked about moving a round a bit when my daughter goes to college. We both have elderly parents so I don't know if we will act on it. Maybe one day I'll move to Philly and Washington just to wear my Cowboys attire. LOL
:lmao::lmao2:.:flagwave:
 
Awesome, Boxer!!! How's the farm coming along? You finally finished the roof. What's next? When do you get to move the missus and yourself in??

No, the Japanese Garden is this exotic garden behind Norton with rare, imported flora. Huge coy fish pond, Canadian geese, swans. I have a ton of pictures from today and the last time I went. Still being lazy about uploading. :(

I have so much to share (pictures) with you guys from out here in California. :)
Sounds like the little fella needs a trip to the zoo............. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,137
Messages
14,669,407
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top