I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
This literally just happened like 30 minutes ago. I'm so heated. He pulled out his knife as he rode by me after I yelled at him and I caught a red light. I reached my arm out and said "stab me" but then immediately remembered I had my neighbors. He got mad that I called his bluff (I assume) and that's when he stabbed my car. The other guy had his phone out recording like a *****
WTH. The things that happen when you don't your bazooka handy!!
 
Hey boys. Trouty how does that lawyer get paid?
don't know yet, that's one of the first questions I'm gonna ask tomorrow. I won't hire him, either, if I can't quit the contract if I'm only offered a settlement from Ford. I want it all back or none at all. If they offer, say 9g, then the Lawyer's flat rate is like 2g, that leaves me with 7g and no car. A car I paid 32k for in '13
 
WTH. The things that happen when you don't your bazooka handy!!
I had my XD-S 3.3" in the center console. I always do. But I couldn't use it on some ****s that I would beat with my bare fists. Plus the neighbor thingy :(
 
I had my XD-S 3.3" in the center console. I always do. But I couldn't use it on some ****s that I would beat with my bare fists. Plus the neighbor thingy :(
Yeah...witnesses spoil a good shooting!! They can make things real uncomfortable in court.
 
Yeah...witnesses spoil a good shooting!! They can make things real uncomfortable in court.
Lol!! :laugh::laugh:

I still wouldn't have drawn on them, not unless that guy got incredibly lucky and actually stabbed me. I doubt he would've, tho. First thing I'm doing is rolling his wrist until he has no other option but to drop it.

The other guy was some goofy ****. He would've just stood there. And if not, 2v1 is always fun :)

My guns are for the most serious of serious times, or to shoot in the local deserts :) (which I haven't done in ages :()
 
13775bee5c46a5ccd7c66437bc22354a.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,144
Messages
14,669,533
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top