I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were delicious! I will now hit the recliner and wait for the basketball game. Salud! Don't burn your tongue with that coffee, that stuff will kill you. Lol
Can't wait for this series! Gonna be a good one (I hope)!
 
i normally retaliate by talking about the ocean view.
but i dont think that works with you.
although you may not get the sunsets on the water.
I have a second home on South Padre Island, we get sunrise and sunset. Sorry.
 
Fast start...mixer broke down...slow finish. Rental!! Tomorrow is another day!

wow you are pouring concrete?
i actually hired a laborer to build a 14'x6' fire pit in 2014.
we used about 200 cinder blocks and countless bags of concrete with rebarb.
my contractor said it looked good after he put on the granite top.
but he asked why did i build a fire it to survive WW3 and last about a thousand years :laugh:
 
I love both...ribeyes rule and chorizo is a close second...
These chorizos I got are smaller and wrapped in husks. Ribeyes are bombdocious!!! I've been eating them every week, sometimes twice a week for a few weeks now :)
 
wow you are pouring concrete?
i actually hired a laborer to build a 14'x6' fire pit in 2014.
we used about 200 cinder blocks and countless bags of concrete with rebarb.
my contractor said it looked good after he put on the granite top.
but he asked why did i build a fire it to survive WW3 and last about a thousand years :laugh:
That's more like a Bon fire
 
These chorizos I got are smaller and wrapped in husks. Ribeyes are bombdocious!!! I've been eating them every week, sometimes twice a week for a few weeks now :)

beyond grilling trout, grilling shrimp is yum too... at least for me.
 
beyond grilling trout, grilling shrimp is yum too... at least for me.
Do you really like trout? I thought you were being facetious this whole time.

Yeah, grilled wild caught shrimp are amazing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,155
Messages
14,670,143
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top