I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh...I've been drinking again.
:dance:
Hope everyone is having a great Saturday Night.:yourock:
 
I've been working since I was 12, times to chill for a while. Enjoy the fruits of my labor. Besides, my wife is still working. LOL
Hell yeah, brother. Sit back, kick those feet up, and take 'er easy!
 
Bikini watching, dirty old man.

i wish, i live in the residential area of LA with no beaches by the ocean.
all cliffs, so naturally beautiful but no bikinis
unfortunately i dont mean that in a nude way...
 
i wish, i live in the residential area of LA with no beaches by the ocean.
all cliffs, so naturally beautiful but no bikinis
unfortunately i dont mean that in a nude way...
You're a dirty, dirty dawg, aren't you, Mr. Putty?? :)
 
i wish, i live in the residential area of LA with no beaches by the ocean.
all cliffs, so naturally beautiful but no bikinis
unfortunately i dont mean that in a nude way...
I went to Blacks beach back in 1983. Lots of nudes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,175
Messages
14,671,047
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top