I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor some 99 Bananas in that flask, you'll be warm, Coach! 99 proof and tastes like that banana hard candy. I used to flask that up all the time! Cheap as ****, too!
Have to look that up.
 
actually we are putting a deck on where there were tiles.
the tiles are original (35 years) and breaking.
the tiles are also red in color which i do not care for.
so redwood would be an improvement to me.
it is actually in an atrium that is separate on all sides by glass panes to rest of the house.
so it is a mess to work with because the garbage has to be carried out through the house.
LOL!!!!!! So over your head, Mr. Putty! You beautiful soul, you :D
 
wow we got a bunch of dirty old man here...
Well, you are in a haven for alcoholics and degenerates. You're home, Waldo. I think you're the dirtiest one here, at least we have booze as an excuse :D
 
Well, you are in a haven for alcoholics and degenerates. You're home, Waldo. I think you're the dirtiest one here, at least we have booze as an excuse :D

so u think my dirtiest one is beautiful...
i guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder...;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,173
Messages
14,670,952
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top