Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Hell yes it does!!!wild Turkey sounds better. lol
Hell yes it does!!!wild Turkey sounds better. lol
I'm actually gonna a make it tomorrow now, Dave, I'll let y'all know how it was. Grilling chicken tacos todayWild pig that sounds TOTALLY AWESOME!!!





I'm actually gonna a make it tomorrow now, Dave, I'll let y'all know how it was. Grilling chicken tacos today
Still, TOTALLY AWESOME![]()
It's actually cut up already.trouty the chef.
![]()
![]()
It's actually cut up already.
Which forum?It's bad when you haven't been to a forum in over a year only to find everything was lost since that time (supposedly by a server crash) and you have to re-register and now have to wait to get confirmed. lol
Go check out the picture I put on the pet thread. That's wild turkey!I'm actually gonna a make it tomorrow now, Dave, I'll let y'all know how it was. Grilling chicken tacos today
Still, TOTALLY AWESOME![]()
The one in the smoker, right, Coach?Go check out the picture I put on the pet thread. That's wild turkey!
Yeah, I made that a couple of Thanksgivings ago. Good stuffThe one in the smoker, right, Coach?
Man, I know where there's a herd or two of wild feral hogs along the San Pedro river, no tag/no limit like shooting coyotes/ jackrabbits out hereIt's actually cut up already.
You landed that? Buckshot?Yeah, I made that a couple of Thanksgivings ago. Good stuff
My wife landed it at the supermarket. LolYou landed that? Buckshot?
Go for the small ones! Sweeter meat!Man, I know where there's a herd or two of wild feral hogs along the San Pedro river, no tag/no limit like shooting coyotes/ jackrabbits out here


We have a big wild hog problem here in Texas. Some ranchers hunt them from helicopters.Man, I know where there's a herd or two of wild feral hogs along the San Pedro river, no tag/no limit like shooting coyotes/ jackrabbits out here
I saw that in a movie once. LolGo for the small ones! Sweeter meat!
Use a .45
Or you can do it the country way and hang in a tree with a Cold Steel and drop on it and slit its throat![]()
You ever eat wild pig?We have a big wild hog problem here in Texas. Some ranchers hunt them from helicopters.
I saw that in a movie once. Lol


Rambo did it best
I've heard they do it out in Kern (C. Cali), but I need to see that with my own eyes, first.
