I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually gonna a make it tomorrow now, Dave, I'll let y'all know how it was. Grilling chicken tacos today :)

Still, TOTALLY AWESOME :laugh::laugh::laugh::yourock::yourock:

trouty the chef.

images
457.jpg
 
It's bad when you haven't been to a forum in over a year only to find everything was lost since that time (supposedly by a server crash) and you have to re-register and now have to wait to get confirmed. lol
 
It's bad when you haven't been to a forum in over a year only to find everything was lost since that time (supposedly by a server crash) and you have to re-register and now have to wait to get confirmed. lol
Which forum?
 
I'm actually gonna a make it tomorrow now, Dave, I'll let y'all know how it was. Grilling chicken tacos today :)

Still, TOTALLY AWESOME :laugh::laugh::laugh::yourock::yourock:
Go check out the picture I put on the pet thread. That's wild turkey!
 
It's actually cut up already.
Man, I know where there's a herd or two of wild feral hogs along the San Pedro river, no tag/no limit like shooting coyotes/ jackrabbits out here
 
Man, I know where there's a herd or two of wild feral hogs along the San Pedro river, no tag/no limit like shooting coyotes/ jackrabbits out here
Go for the small ones! Sweeter meat!

Use a .45 :)

Or you can do it the country way and hang in a tree with a Cold Steel and drop on it and slit its throat :lmao2::lmao2:
 
Man, I know where there's a herd or two of wild feral hogs along the San Pedro river, no tag/no limit like shooting coyotes/ jackrabbits out here
We have a big wild hog problem here in Texas. Some ranchers hunt them from helicopters.
 
Go for the small ones! Sweeter meat!

Use a .45 :)

Or you can do it the country way and hang in a tree with a Cold Steel and drop on it and slit its throat :lmao2::lmao2:
I saw that in a movie once. Lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,183
Messages
14,671,355
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top