I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

do u love causa's though?
those are my favorite in a small SF chain.
love the mash potatoes mixed with crab meat, avacados.

vegetables-causa-limena-flickr-patcito-3984409669-4x3.jpg
 
Last edited:
My favorite is JWBlack. CaldomTlapeno is basically chicken soup, shredded chicken, add avocado, rice, cheese and Chipotle. It's awesome
Caldo Tlapeno sounds very similar to sancocho...type of old chicken boiled ...with other delicious items thrown in!!! Nice!
 
Do you buy it in 1/5ths (750ml), Coach? And if so, how long does one bottle last you if you're drinking it exclusively?
I normally buy the 1.75 bottle. That will last a while. Vodka on the other hand will last about a weekend, same size. That's why I've been weaning myself off of it. It goes down too easy.
 
I normally buy the 1.75 bottle. That will last a while. Vodka on the other hand will last about a weekend, same size. That's why I've been weaning myself off of it. It goes down too easy.
yeah...that darn vodka is like Gin...it goes down too easily...its lights out!!!
 
do u love causa's though?
those are my favorite in a small SF chain.
love the mash potatoes mixed with crab meat, avacados.

vegetables-causa-limena-flickr-patcito-3984409669-4x3.jpg
That's not real Peruvian, that's gourmet cooked by Le Cordon Bleu chefs. The places I listed are owned and operated by Peruvians :)

One of my best friends is Peruvian, he showed me all the spots. Never had that meal.
 
I normally buy the 1.75 bottle. That will last a while. Vodka on the other hand will last about a weekend, same size. That's why I've been weaning myself off of it. It goes down too easy.
1.75 liters of Vodka over a weekend is boss ****, Coach! Over a fifth a day. :) It does go down smooth as hell. Very light on the tummy.
 
Enjoying a Shannon Irish Red (local beer) at Red Robin. Cheers, boys.
http://i459.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq317/RynieRynie/IMG_20170608_192901_zpszvcxfyxu.jpg
 
That's not real Peruvian, that's gourmet cooked by Le Cordon Bleu chefs. The places I listed are owned and operated by Peruvians :)

One of my best friends is Peruvian, he showed me all the spots. Never had that meal.

Take a look: http://www.whats4eats.com/vegetables/causa-rellena-recipe
It is really good!
PERUVIAN LAYERED POTATO DISH)
This versatile Peruvian potato dish makes a great light meal or a fine addition to a buffet spread. Causa can be layered with any number of fillings — chicken salad and tuna salad are favorites. Served cold, the dish is often topped with extravagant garnishes and sauces for a colorful presentation.
Causa takes its name from the old Incan Quechua word kausaq, which means "giver of life," another name for the potato. Rellena is the Spanish word for "stuffed" or "filled."
 
Take a look: http://www.whats4eats.com/vegetables/causa-rellena-recipe
It is really good!
PERUVIAN LAYERED POTATO DISH)
This versatile Peruvian potato dish makes a great light meal or a fine addition to a buffet spread. Causa can be layered with any number of fillings — chicken salad and tuna salad are favorites. Served cold, the dish is often topped with extravagant garnishes and sauces for a colorful presentation.
Causa takes its name from the old Incan Quechua word kausaq, which means "giver of life," another name for the potato. Rellena is the Spanish word for "stuffed" or "filled."
I haven't had it, and I promise you, you won't get a plate appearance like that at the spots I go to :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,200
Messages
14,672,099
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top