Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,779
- Reaction score
- 121,375
Satan Chow!!no, just anti-angels![]()
Satan Chow!!no, just anti-angels![]()
naughty coach!!!Satan Chow!!
Mr. Chow! T-Mobile is playing a new game and shut me down, told me to call #911 if it was an emergencywow it is coming back to me.
have not talked drilling stuff since 2013 lol
i finally threw out my drilling mud souvenir in 2014...
we worked on the non-magnetic directional sensor -(as well as initiators for DoD)...
which part of drilling were u in?
,couldn't even pay over phone like I ALWAYS DO,had to wait till after werk to activate it, made it nice at week the day flew by and they couldn't find me

The powers that be figured we were working on overthrowning the petrodollar with all the massive 'likes' this thread was generating and put the chock-blocks to that Dr.EVIL scheme I reckon...'Sup guys....thought I'd come around an say "Hey!"....can't stay though ...wonder why I can't see a like button tonight!....Strange!...
Mr. Chow! T-Mobile is playing a new game and shut me down, told me to call #911 if it was an emergency,couldn't even pay over phone like I ALWAYS DO,had to wait till after werk to activate it, made it nice at week the day flew by and they couldn't find me
That Directional Drilling was called whip-stalking ( thievery) back then, if you don't have ' deep pockets' and lose your string of tools in the hole it sets a lot of outfits on the sidelines
And some times leads to bad blood between rival producers in a highly lease contested " **********" AREA( Mr. Jones knows the real lingo, BOYS.)
P.M. me waldo if you wanna talk more about it, cuz' what I've got to say shouldn't be on the big board,bro.
Holes of glory got x'd out
W.T.F?
...normally I'd like that, but...well you know!......guess all one can do is...The powers that be figured we were working on overthrowning the petrodollar with all the massive 'likes' this thread was generating and put the chock-blocks to that Dr.EVIL scheme I reckon.

Lmao!!!!The powers that be figured we were working on overthrowning the petrodollar with all the massive 'likes' this thread was generating and put the chock-blocks to that Dr.EVIL scheme I reckon.







They can only be bribed with "likes"...as anyone ever tried to bribe the "LikeMasters!?"...jus' askin'...![]()
chock-blocks???The powers that be figured we were working on overthrowning the petrodollar with all the massive 'likes' this thread was generating and put the chock-blocks to that Dr.EVIL scheme I reckon.

chock-blocks???
![]()

Tag, you're it!...as anyone ever tried to bribe the "LikeMasters!?"...jus' askin'...![]()
They can only be bribed with "likes"![]()
