I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see the islands - nice convenient access with the bridge...
wow, u tried acupuncture - hope it works for u.
I had no choice, he just did it without asking. Im on the traction table now. The nurse is HOT.
 
I had no choice, he just did it without asking. Im on the traction table now. The nurse is HOT.

lol he poked u 10 times without checking first :lmao:
hope it works
nurse is the consolation.
why dont u play fragile and frightened :lmao:
ask a lot of questions showing how worried u r.
may be she will comfort u.
 
lol he poked u 10 times without checking first :lmao:
hope it works
nurse is the consolation.
why dont u play fragile and frightened :lmao:
ask a lot of questions showing how worried u r.
may be she will comfort u.
Naughty Chow!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,206
Messages
14,672,618
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top