I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh which one?
chicken, shrimp?
did u get the satay?

they should give u some jalapenos with it.
if u dont like raw bean sprouts, they should be able to give u cooked ones instead.
Pho is generally beef, Mr. Chow. I'm disappointed in your Asian cuisine acumen :)
 
Pho is generally beef, Mr. Chow. I'm disappointed in your Asian cuisine acumen :)

really?
private trouty
wow putty asian cuisine acumen being attacked!
i had pho with chicken many times in SF :lmao:
hmmmm, i even had it for breakfast in my ho chi minh city hotel...
i think this puts trouty acumen in question :)

which type of chinese dishes do u like again?
 
Last edited:
Pho is generally beef, Mr. Chow. I'm disappointed in your Asian cuisine acumen :)

oh which one?
chicken, shrimp?
did u get the satay?

they should give u some jalapenos with it.
if u dont like raw bean sprouts, they should be able to give u cooked ones instead.
Ordered the pho with chicken, sorry trouty. Added some hoison sauce. it was so good that i went next door and ordered a T-Bone. LOL
 
:lmao: trouty fail!

hoison sauce for the pho?

oh no, u did not like it!!!
just kidding, it was good. I ordered a cup. I took my dad, he actually liked the food. I was surprised, he is very picky. He had the spicy beef
 
just kidding, it was good. I ordered a cup. I took my dad, he actually liked the food. I was surprised, he is very picky. He had the spicy beef

oh that is good to hear.
were the sprouts cooked or raw?
did they give u some jalapeno with it?
 
really?
private trouty
wow putty asian cuisine acumen being attacked!
i had pho with chicken many times in SF :lmao:
hmmmm, i even had it for breakfast in my ho chi minh city hotel...
i think this puts trouty acumen in question :)

which type of chinese dishes do u like again?
Pho should always be beef.

Many types of Chinese dishes, but Thai, Korean, and Japanese destroy Chinese cuisine
 
Pho should always be beef.

Many types of Chinese dishes, but Thai, Korean, and Japanese destroy Chinese cuisine

pho is kind of a general word for rice noodle.
i think it means any rice noodle in a soup with some type of meat or even tofu...

i need to take u to some chinese food in macau
u may be unwilling to return to the US afterwards though
particularly after meeting some of the ladies ...
 
pho is kind of a general word for rice noodle.
i think it means any rice noodle in a soup with some type of meat or even tofu...

i need to take u to some chinese food in macau
u may be unwilling to return to the US afterwards though
particularly after meeting some of the ladies ...
I've had amazing Chinese food, I live 13 miles from China Town. It doesn't come close to the aforementioned styles of Asian eats
 
pho is kind of a general word for rice noodle.
i think it means any rice noodle in a soup with some type of meat or even tofu...

i need to take u to some chinese food in macau
u may be unwilling to return to the US afterwards though
particularly after meeting some of the ladies ...
I hate tofu! :)
 
I've had amazing Chinese food, I live 13 miles from China Town. It doesn't come close to the aforementioned styles of Asian eats
tbh, chinatown food not so hot
until i ate at a restaurant in rowland heights, i refuse to eat chinese in LA...
 
tbh, chinatown food not so hot
until i ate at a restaurant in rowland heights, i refuse to eat chinese in LA...
I also eat a lot in Rowland/Hacienda Heights. Chinatown is more authentic, the former are more accessible.

My best friend, Chris, is married to a Vietnamese girl. We used to go to RH/HH all the time. Mostly for dim sum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,206
Messages
14,672,662
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top