I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buenos dias, my brothers and dad are coming over tonight for some carne quisada and drinks. Birthday, retirement and Father's day dinner.
Man, thats sounds fantastic Coach...Its gorgeous here today...l am headin out soon....chat later!!
 
Morning friends! The little one is being dropped off tonight for an 8 day stay. He says he has something planned for tomorrow, but that'll probably involve me taking him to one of his favorite restaurants LOL! :laugh:

Everyone have a blessed and booze filled day, today!

@The Fonz, great to see you in here, brother! :)
 
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Yes! He's a pretty amazing/ uplifting spirit that's singularly unique!:thumbup:
No bout a doubt that.
Hey,FONZIE!
do you think you could tell MR.CHOW to like,,,,,,, " sit on it" like you would with potsie?,,, that would be pretty cool, cuz' sometimes he really needs it,,,and well, YOU'RE THE FONZ!,,, and
We' re all really just members of the " hugs-n-kisses" crew around here,,, and wouldn't dare fuzz him up.:star::starspin::star:
Thanks, Melon! I feel 100% the same about you! Your wit is a rare blessing, as are your lovely, awesome,and incredibly funny views on life, my brother :) :yourock::bow:
 
Thanks, Melon! I feel 100% the same about you! Your wit is a rare blessing, as are your lovely, awesome,and incredibly funny views on life, my brother :) :yourock::bow:
Thanks bro!
What's the word from that Dr.of yours?
 
Morning friends! The little one is being dropped off tonight for an 8 day stay. He says he has something planned for tomorrow, but that'll probably involve me taking him to one of his favorite restaurants LOL! :laugh:

Everyone have a blessed and booze filled day, today!

@The Fonz, great to see you in here, brother! :)

Good to see you man.:flagwave:.. Waldo almost hired a team of private investigators to search for you..As for me being here I found the door half open and I slide in without a psss...( security lacking I might say)
 
For the liver? Still high as of a week and a half ago, going for another lab three Wednesday's from today, Melon :)
Yes, the liver,,,copy!,,,so, how are you feeling?
How's your color? (any jaundice showing?,,, I ask because I'd worked with a diesel mechanic who would drink a 5th of whiskey a shift while him and me would drop truck transmissions and rebuild/ repair them,,, he got real yellow looking about 3 weeks b-4 he was found dead behind the wheel in his driveway)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,213
Messages
14,672,916
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top