haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
Wheres the Trout??
Buenos dias, my brothers and dad are coming over tonight for some carne quisada and drinks. Birthday, retirement and Father's day dinner.Morning Coach...whats your plan for the weekend??
probably at Starbuck's with Waldo. lolWheres the Trout??
Man, thats sounds fantastic Coach...Its gorgeous here today...l am headin out soon....chat later!!Buenos dias, my brothers and dad are coming over tonight for some carne quisada and drinks. Birthday, retirement and Father's day dinner.
probably at Starbuck's with Waldo. lol
fishingWheres the Trout??

Thanks, Melon! I feel 100% the same about you! Your wit is a rare blessing, as are your lovely, awesome,and incredibly funny views on life, my brother
Yes! He's a pretty amazing/ uplifting spirit that's singularly unique!
No bout a doubt that.
Hey,FONZIE!
do you think you could tell MR.CHOW to like,,,,,,, " sit on it" like you would with potsie?,,, that would be pretty cool, cuz' sometimes he really needs it,,,and well, YOU'RE THE FONZ!,,, and
We' re all really just members of the " hugs-n-kisses" crew around here,,, and wouldn't dare fuzz him up.![]()


I think it would be amazing!!hey my starbucks is very pleasant and a good number of cuties per day...
I think it would be amazing!!
Morning, Putty! Try watching that documentary, its amazing.![]()
Thanks bro!Thanks, Melon! I feel 100% the same about you! Your wit is a rare blessing, as are your lovely, awesome,and incredibly funny views on life, my brother![]()
![]()
For the liver? Still high as of a week and a half ago, going for another lab three Wednesday's from today, MelonThanks bro!
What's the word from that Dr.of yours?
Morning friends! The little one is being dropped off tonight for an 8 day stay. He says he has something planned for tomorrow, but that'll probably involve me taking him to one of his favorite restaurants LOL!
Everyone have a blessed and booze filled day, today!
@The Fonz, great to see you in here, brother!![]()
.. Waldo almost hired a team of private investigators to search for you..As for me being here I found the door half open and I slide in without a psss...( security lacking I might say)Yes, the liver,,,copy!,,,so, how are you feeling?For the liver? Still high as of a week and a half ago, going for another lab three Wednesday's from today, Melon![]()
