I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I don't give a crap about likes. I respect the mods and had no intention of disrespecting anyone. I just enjoy BSing with you guys. Come on in and have a drink at the new Troutys Tavern. I got the first round!
@Trouty @LocimusPrime @haleyrules @dallasdave @Shunpike @DFWJC @Sarge @maxdogg
Spread the word
So this is Trouty's Tavern. Haleyrules just told me about it, so I thought I'd check it out....I don't care for the decor, and the stools are kinda rickety, but as long as I catch a buzz, and maybe a last call straggler wants to come home with me, I'm good.
 
So this is Trouty's Tavern. Haleyrules just told me about it, so I thought I'd check it out....I don't care for the decor, and the stools are kinda rickety, but as long as I catch a buzz, and maybe a last call straggler wants to come home with me, I'm good.
Ha! Runny you found it...:welcome:.
 
So this is Trouty's Tavern. Haleyrules just told me about it, so I thought I'd check it out....I don't care for the decor, and the stools are kinda rickety, but as long as I catch a buzz, and maybe a last call straggler wants to come home with me, I'm good.
Welcome to the crew! Salud!
 
So this is Trouty's Tavern. Haleyrules just told me about it, so I thought I'd check it out....I don't care for the decor, and the stools are kinda rickety, but as long as I catch a buzz, and maybe a last call straggler wants to come home with me, I'm good.
Welcome aboard, good sir!!! Now get to boozin' :D

:welcome::welcome::welcome:
 
So this is Trouty's Tavern. Haleyrules just told me about it, so I thought I'd check it out....I don't care for the decor, and the stools are kinda rickety, but as long as I catch a buzz, and maybe a last call straggler wants to come home with me, I'm good.
This is the best thread on the site!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,215
Messages
14,673,128
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top