Runwildboys
Confused about stuff
- Messages
- 56,952
- Reaction score
- 106,226
Only until you're drunk....I get to start with the very last post!Us new to this thread do we have to read all pages?
Only until you're drunk....I get to start with the very last post!Us new to this thread do we have to read all pages?
Yes. Its mandatory. But only after your drunk.Us new to this thread do we have to read all pages?
Hey Wild!!! Good to see you man!Only until you're drunk....I get to start with the very last post!
Runny...are you still chasin that young bird around Hooters?? Your going to love Melonfeud!Only until you're drunk....I get to start with the very last post!
Whassup Max? Long time! How ya been, brutha?Hey Wild!!! Good to see you man!
Maxxie...whats doin!!Hey Wild!!! Good to see you man!
I'm a birdwatcher, man!Runny...are you still chasin that young bird around Hooters?? Your going to love Melonfeud!
Not much man. has been a long time bro. Been well how about you?Whassup Max? Long time! How ya been, brutha?
Not much Haley.Just cracked a huge bottle of Merlot.Maxxie...whats doin!!
Livin' the dream, as always!.... Unfortunately, whoever's dreaming it probably wears a helmet when he rides the short bus!Not much man. has been a long time bro. Been well how about you?
Nice...l can get Merlot here in a box...clos, for $2.85..not half bad either!Not much Haley.Just cracked a huge bottle of Merlot.
I'm a birdwatcher, man!



oh I have a box of Sauvignon over there for backup lol.Nice...l can get Merlot here in a box...clos, for $2.85..not half bad either!
![]()
Livin' the dream, as always!.... Unfortunately, whoever's dreaming it probably wears a helmet when he rides the short bus!
.. Hows things over at the D.C.?Ha! Now if l could only find Rum in a box!!oh I have a box of Sauvignon over there for backup lol.
No, working local, my best bro asked me to work full time for him,, I told him I didn't want a full time job but if I don't show up he blows the phone up and if I don't answer he comes over and gives me the 'cop knock'Hey Melon...whats doin...on the road?


Yeah man.. or Vodka!!Ha! Now if l could only find Rum in a box!!
Busy anyway...boozin??No, working local, my best bro asked me to work full time for him,, I told him I didn't want a full time job but if I don't show up he blows the phone up and if I don't answer he comes over and gives me the 'cop knock'
On the door!
That dude with the asphalt co. Keeps calling too.
I should've went to Boise for the summer with them kids![]()
No, working local, my best bro asked me to work full time for him,, I told him I didn't want a full time job but if I don't show up he blows the phone up and if I don't answer he comes over and gives me the 'cop knock'
On the door!
That dude with the asphalt co. Keeps calling too.
I should've went to Boise for the summer with them kids![]()



lol.,l was boozin on Vodka yesterday!!Yeah man.. or Vodka!!
