I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Trouty!!
No I'm not drinking yet but I'm going to have something later.
Don't have to work tomorrow.:)
Well then it's gonna be parrrtaaay time :)

Whatcha got on deck for the evening? Wine?
 
Well then it's gonna be parrrtaaay time :)

Whatcha got on deck for the evening? Wine?
Well I think i'm going to finish off those twisted teas that I have.
I still have some of those bud light limes also.
 
Well I think i'm going to finish off those twisted teas that I have.
I still have some of those bud light limes also.
Noice!! Those twisted teas are 5.0, I believe. Creap'ers I bet, Max?
 
Noice!! Those twisted teas are 5.0, I believe. Creap'ers I bet, Max?
Yeah It's funny though whenever I have something stronger around I go for that LOL.
That's why I still have those and the bud light limes.:)
 
Yeah It's funny though whenever I have something stronger around I go for that LOL.
That's why I still have those and the bud light limes.:)
Sounds like you're lock, stocked, and barreled for a hell of an evening, Max! Can't wait to drink with ya again, buddy!
 
Sounds like you're lock, stocked, and barreled for a hell of an evening, Max! Can't wait to drink with ya again, buddy!
Same here bro!!
Hey do you know of any summer type drink along the lines of twisted tea that is dry?
Like not sweet at all.
 
I enjoy those ensure protein drinks when the cash flow is steady and pound 3-4 of those things a day( I wish there was a pill you could pop that packed 2500-3000 calories) that's right,you had stomach injuries, sorry again bro!

right on, i had those after i started to recover.
just remembers guys.
a lot of us take our health for granted until it goes away.

this was a scary story - the ultimate stomach stapling job
my stomach was messed up so that the middle of it 'squeezed together
only thin fluids could get through- i could not even swallow pills.
my diet consisted of haegen-daz ice cream for calories, apple juice and chicken soup for 4 months.
my doc did a miracle by mostly fixed it without surgery but used endoscopy balloon stretching FIVE separate times.

a great way to lose weight.
wanted to lose 10 pounds but lost 45lbs at one point (light weight to start with)
after recovery, got to 10 pounds below my original weight - though was not the best way to get there.
 
right on, i had those after i started to recover.
just remembers guys.
a lot of us take our health for granted until it goes away.

this was a scary story - the ultimate stomach stapling job
my stomach was messed up so that the middle of it 'squeezed together
only thin fluids could get through- i could not even swallow pills.
my diet consisted of haegen-daz ice cream for calories, apple juice and chicken soup for 4 months.
my doc did a miracle by mostly fixed it without surgery but used endoscopy balloon stretching FIVE separate times.

a great way to lose weight.
wanted to lose 10 pounds but lost 45lbs at one point (light weight to start with)
after recovery, got to 10 pounds below my original weight - though was not the best way to get there.
We're just happy you recovered from a gnarly incident, Putty. :)
 
Same here bro!!
Hey do you know of any summer type drink along the lines of twisted tea that is dry?
Like not sweet at all.
Like a dry ale/lager?

Asahi is super-dry and amazing. But it's a beer, not a tea-type of booze.
 
Like a dry ale/lager?

Asahi is super-dry and amazing. But it's a beer, not a tea-type of booze.
Ok I was thinking along the lines of hard lemonade but I figured that would be sweet.
I use to get those Lime o ritas but they were to sweet.
 
Ok I was thinking along the lines of hard lemonade but I figured that would be sweet.
I use to get those Lime o ritas but they were to sweet.
Yeah, all those lemonades and teas and ciders are gonna have sugar, Max. Summer beer, to me, are blonde ales or Heffs with an orange slice. Blue Moon with an orange slice is also an excellent summer beer.

They're not dry, but they're not sweet, and are usually above 5.0.

Shock Top also has an assortment of flavors with little sugar and a decent ABV. You could give them a shot, if you haven't.
 
Yeah, all those lemonades and teas and ciders are gonna have sugar, Max. Summer beer, to me, are blonde ales or Heffs with an orange slice. Blue Moon with an orange slice is also an excellent summer beer.

They're not dry, but they're not sweet, and are usually above 5.0.

Shock Top also has an assortment of flavors with little sugar and a decent ABV. You could give them a shot, if you haven't.
Yeah I love Shock Top & Magic Hat both are great.
I agree with you about beer for sure but sometimes I just want something different.
The Tea really isn't that sweet but I whish it were dryer.
 
Yeah I love Shock Top & Magic Hat both are great.
I agree with you about beer for sure but sometimes I just want something different.
The Tea really isn't that sweet but I whish it were dryer.
I guess you could look it up, Max. I'm not a big flavored (hard cider, lemonade, tea) beer guy, myself, so my knowledge of this category of beer is very limited, friend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,221
Messages
14,673,553
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top