Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,790
- Reaction score
- 121,385
And JC.Lmao!!!!!!
I heard front row with Coach, Loc?
And JC.Lmao!!!!!!
I heard front row with Coach, Loc?
That's good to hear, Coach, for that fella. And it's reassuring to hear you feel that way.I almost had to foreclose on one of my guys, looks like he was able to sell his place, should close next week. I hope it happens, I can make more money by foreclosing,but I just don't like doing it.
Ah, that's right!!! Forgot JC was in on the tix.And JC.
He hasn't made a payment since March1st. I'm too soft.That's good to hear, Coach, for that fella. And it's reassuring to hear you feel that way.
Yikes! That's a long time. I hope it turns out okay for you, Coach.He hasn't made a payment since March1st. I'm too soft.
It'll be ok either way, I'm collecting interest if he sells it and I won't feel as guilty if I have to foreclose.Yikes! That's a long time. I hope it turns out okay for you, Coach.
Touché, brother!It'll be ok either way, I'm collecting interest if he sells it and I won't feel as guilty if I have to foreclose.
I bet it isn't, but they can't live for free on your dime! You deserve to have paying tenants.
I cheated a bit. Just poured a double scotch. Havent slept in 4 days. I need some thing to knock me outWhat are we boozing on tonight, gents? I know Coach is on the wagon for the time being, but where are all the boozers at?
This is the slowest part of the offseason...
I cheated a bit. Just poured a double scotch. Havent slept in 4 days. I need some thing to knock me out
Lol!! Salud!!!!Salud!!!!https://lh3.***BROKEN***/hVwe2xWt4Jggp2gHoXPMAycSFM6FqQoEdjTgHMNKpoYOZAvBIUoI3Nbdb2J9kku2lFZHi69ipTTw-P5P-AkEqTveUA7sj7LcKOXdCIyY87Qzu08WzGCR51g-2QuBxDi59ZF5Ojxm3KTH3_hbYY7IUfTB_g5QPZi92J5a0hNya3GnXhHcASMUF-2Lxmpha9ygMOf4bRU9SOHaVsJrU0K6W0ZkpA1h7CA9e-Pmfrjo_VGYvTBEIr4rOG1p8hx8KUmbQuYVZ_5hwozbFlxwHV_VmRN_FQMhEdoWGRA_PVQNCbXSVLYgb4yHWfDxLVKtmOydwUJuXyGbFpNgdO91Th2leMEf4vBjabwKJrc1epEDqzZWdfVt10IwwiNRvVYNqEb4TCb0EGI873m9CJZ0ZXa5TWXZJ1qTRsylGaCN7sGndXaO7V4fjkDeqX69gELerGPoQICRYfgmInOdMd4XOdi-m9U04ZA5FRY1uCYbroUXk7WUOJfoxupNZa1u6SPRaNsFhcso5RRN6YHyZtZCyGdOZre9RCKeC37qCfcI8EaJdcKbKb4Wpqa-IfDP_PwtsXGVTe7VKyIdfcvNvGDtHazGz05nGPcv5_mOOwiSMww_yBEElndf=w535-h949-no
You love that Miller Lite, dontcha, brother!?Salud!!!!https://lh3.***BROKEN***/hVwe2xWt4Jggp2gHoXPMAycSFM6FqQoEdjTgHMNKpoYOZAvBIUoI3Nbdb2J9kku2lFZHi69ipTTw-P5P-AkEqTveUA7sj7LcKOXdCIyY87Qzu08WzGCR51g-2QuBxDi59ZF5Ojxm3KTH3_hbYY7IUfTB_g5QPZi92J5a0hNya3GnXhHcASMUF-2Lxmpha9ygMOf4bRU9SOHaVsJrU0K6W0ZkpA1h7CA9e-Pmfrjo_VGYvTBEIr4rOG1p8hx8KUmbQuYVZ_5hwozbFlxwHV_VmRN_FQMhEdoWGRA_PVQNCbXSVLYgb4yHWfDxLVKtmOydwUJuXyGbFpNgdO91Th2leMEf4vBjabwKJrc1epEDqzZWdfVt10IwwiNRvVYNqEb4TCb0EGI873m9CJZ0ZXa5TWXZJ1qTRsylGaCN7sGndXaO7V4fjkDeqX69gELerGPoQICRYfgmInOdMd4XOdi-m9U04ZA5FRY1uCYbroUXk7WUOJfoxupNZa1u6SPRaNsFhcso5RRN6YHyZtZCyGdOZre9RCKeC37qCfcI8EaJdcKbKb4Wpqa-IfDP_PwtsXGVTe7VKyIdfcvNvGDtHazGz05nGPcv5_mOOwiSMww_yBEElndf=w535-h949-no
Not really, just not used to not having anything to do. Been walking 5 miles every morning, and then hitting the weights. I might need to workout in the afternoon, Thats what my body is used tooJW Black?
Not sleeping cuz of the back, Coach?
Yeah, but they are smallLol!! Salud!!!!
Yeah, workout around 3-4, then have your dinner. That should help some. Don't take naps, either.Not really, just not used to not having anything to do. Been walking 5 miles every morning, and then hitting the weights. I might need to workout in the afternoon, Thats what my body is used too
Do you drink a lot of ML?Yeah, but they are small
I once drank 35 in about 4 hours and passed a sobriety test. :|LOLDo you drink a lot of ML?
Holy ****!!I once drank 35 in about 4 hours and passed a sobriety test. :|LOL
