I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically a bean soup. Made with cilantro, onions, bacon, chile Serrano slices. I like to add dome cut up fajitas and avocado. Lots of protein.
Sounds delicious!
Especially if it's simmered till the beans start breaking down,,, blend that up into a soup smoothie,,, damn I'm hungry now.
 
Moving! I'm done my share of that. When I was younger I'd buy a house, live in it while I fixed it up and then flip it. Maybe that why my back has been acting up in my old age.
 
I haven't caught 8 hours sleep in months ,,, been running on 4-6 for years, but then again I can't see how people eat 3 times a day either,,,:huh:
Guess I should try it sometime:lmao2:
It felt good, I'm not gonna lie!
 
Moving! I'm done my share of that. When I was younger I'd buy a house, live in it while I fixed it up and then flip it. Maybe that why my back has been acting up in my old age.

Seems like every one else had a bad back so my son and I did most of the lifting, that's tough on an old man like me lol, now my son and I are aching lol

:oldcouple:
 
Seems like every one else had a bad back so my son and I did most of the lifting, that's tough on an old man like me lol, now my son and I are aching lol

:oldcouple:
Drink an Odouls on ice with a squeeze of lime. That's a non alcoholic beer.
 
Been working like a dog, only ate one meal, wife and I brought 2 grandkids with us. They want to eat at Lubys, oh well. I wanted a big juicy steak lol
 
Been working like a dog, only ate one meal, wife and I brought 2 grandkids with us. They want to eat at Lubys, oh well. I wanted a big juicy steak lol
About to grill myself up one of them big juicy steaks! Enjoy, brother!!!
 
Maybe Trouty will give you a bite of his ribeye!
Naw!
He's on the mend,wouldn't want to impede that rebuild program,,, I hate saying this and even thinking about it more so but,,, fat girls don't miss to many meals,,,naw!
Never mind I'll continue eating out of a can over the kitchen sink before I'll roll with a large Marge:lmao2:
 
Naw!
He's on the mend,wouldn't want to impede that rebuild program,,, I hate saying this and even thinking about it more so but,,, fat girls don't miss to many meals,,,naw!
Never mind I'll continue eating out of a can over the kitchen sink before I'll roll with a large Marge:lmao2:
Go for the ribeye, Melon!!!! :)
 
Naw!
He's on the mend,wouldn't want to impede that rebuild program,,, I hate saying this and even thinking about it more so but,,, fat girls don't miss to many meals,,,naw!
Never mind I'll continue eating out of a can over the kitchen sink before I'll roll with a large Marge:lmao2:
Damn, fat people need love too!!!! :lmao::lmao:
 
I haven't caught 8 hours sleep in months ,,, been running on 4-6 for years, but then again I can't see how people eat 3 times a day either,,,:huh:
Guess I should try it sometime:lmao2:

been getting 4-6 this last few days and about dead to the world...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,231
Messages
14,673,748
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top