I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why ,this one gal had a string of balls she put up her *** and while long stroking she commanded she wanted them pulled out?,,, and I yanked them suckers out like I was trying to start a chainsaw?,,, naw! I won't tell you bout that one,,,;)
:omg::laugh::lmao2::lmao::flagwave:
 
Why ,this one gal had a string of balls she put up her *** and while long stroking she commanded she wanted them pulled out?,,, and I yanked them suckers out like I was trying to start a chainsaw?,,, naw! I won't tell you bout that one,,,;)
That's why I carry safety goggles in my tool box. One once pulled out a weed eater type gizmo with a ***** on it. 4 stroke engine. Lol
 
Last edited:
The wife is pretty much fed up with me buying assesories for the new truck :lmao:

As of now, have spent about 5k extra and I still have a few things to go :D

I got her a very nice bottle of chianti to relax with tonight, might soften up her stance some.....:muttley:
 
Up and at em! Hoping for a bit if a cool down and a little rain over the next couple of days. Salud!
 
Up and at em! Hoping for a bit if a cool down and a little rain over the next couple of days. Salud!
Went from 107 degree heat index yesterday, to a rainy 75 degrees this morning. Gotta love West Texas!
 
Everyone, give a loud "Happy Birthday" to one of our own, @PA Cowboy Fan! One of the very best posters on our board, and a dear friend to the tavern! :)

Again, Happy Birthday, bubba!
:welcome::welcome::yourock::yourock::clap::clap::flagwave::flagwave::grin::grin:
 
Mercy it's a scorcher out there today. The humidity is way up. Just finished work and I was drenched. Sitting back now and enjoying some beers. My gosh are they good when their ice cold.

Have a great day fella's. Cheers!
1276798322_drinking-a-jug-in4-secs.gif
Can't even imagine how long his burp was.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,231
Messages
14,673,758
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top