I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PA Cowboy Fan Happy 102
raw
 
Mercy it's a scorcher out there today. The humidity is way up. Just finished work and I was drenched. Sitting back now and enjoying some beers. My gosh are they good when their ice cold.

Have a great day fella's. Cheers!
1276798322_drinking-a-jug-in4-secs.gif
Can't even imagine how long his burp was.
Salud! Have a great weekend
 
Yo Trouty!! I got a 12 pack of Blue Moon for tonight as you suggested the other day.;)
 
No but I have heard of that. What type of beer is it?
They're sweeter summer beers, but without the sugar bite you mentioned you wanted to get away from. Not really dry, but another option.

I did a little research for ya :) Google "summer shandy near me" and see if you can find something decent, my boi.
 
They're sweeter summer beers, but without the sugar bite you mentioned you wanted to get away from. Not really dry, but another option.

I did a little research for ya :) Google "summer shandy near me" and see if you can find something decent, my boi.
Ok I will. I also was talking to a buddy today and he mentioned Magic Hat #9 He said it's really good.
I love their Porter but I'm not sure what #9 is.
 
Ok I will. I also was talking to a buddy today and he mentioned Magic Hat #9 He said it's really good.
I love their Porter but I'm not sure what #9 is.
Awesome, brother! It's so fun finding new beers!
 
Drinking a tall Arnold Palmer mixed with some cranberry juice! Hmm, hmm. Salud!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,231
Messages
14,673,759
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top