I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished my deep cleaning of my house. That was fun... not!

Received another counter offer from Ford -- 5K and an extended warranty. We declined :)

Son is in Palm Springs, can't wait to have him tomorrow. Did Thai last night, gonna have it again this evening.

hey trouty, i got a house in SF area that needs a deep cleaning!
u like thai like i like fish :lmao:
 
hey trouty, i got a house in SF area that needs a deep cleaning!
u like thai like i like fish :lmao:
If I can use it as a vacay spot, count me in! :laugh:

Yeah, I love panang curry, Putty!

I think I love steak like you like fish :)
 
If I can use it as a vacay spot, count me in! :laugh:

Yeah, I love panang curry, Putty!

I think I love steak like you like fish :)
Surf AND turf baby. Surf AND turf. :thumbup:
 
If I can use it as a vacay spot, count me in! :laugh:

Yeah, I love panang curry, Putty!

I think I love steak like you like fish :)

hmm, possible deal in the making!

i went to my favorite indian place in SF and it does not taste the same after 2 year :(
i think my stomach cannot handle the heavy oil as well as what happened.

besides fish, abalone, clams, large prawns
all seafood :lmao:
 
hmm, possible deal in the making!

i went to my favorite indian place in SF and it does not taste the same after 2 year :(
i think my stomach cannot handle the heavy oil as well as what happened.

besides fish, abalone, clams, large prawns
all seafood :lmao:
I love Indian food! Sorry to hear your stomach can't handle the food, Putty.

Chicken tikka masala and tandoori allllllll day!
 
I love Indian food! Sorry to hear your stomach can't handle the food, Putty.

Chicken tikka masala and tandoori allllllll day!

yes had some heartburn issue.
i guess i am finding out my limits.
i am sure i can eat half of it and probably be ok.

my favorites are chicken/shrimp/lamp tandoori and lamb vindaloo
and all the different breads !
though it was probably the oil in the bread and the food that was too much for me.
 
yes had some heartburn issue.
i guess i am finding out my limits.
i am sure i can eat half of it and probably be ok.

my favorites are chicken/shrimp/lamp tandoori and lamb vindaloo
and all the different breads !
though it was probably the oil in the bread and the food that was too much for me.
You guys are making me hungry and i just had lunch. Enjoy fellas
 
Hope everyone is having a great weekeknd so far. I've got some family in town. We're having buckets of fun!

bucket-of-beer-bud.jpg
 
switching over from Jack to beer while I take in the NASCAR race later. :thumbup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,233
Messages
14,673,936
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top