I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th-july-drinks.jpg
I like those colours!!;).
 
Just got home. Cigars and scotch all night. Cheers boys.
At the Bowl still, fireworks are ******* me up, Coach. My son wants to leave, he sees me shaking. I'm reading the Zone to keep my mind off this as much as possible, I've been gone today so there's a lot to read.

Trying not to show him my reaction. We've had a wonderful day.

Cheers, brother.
 
At the Bowl still, fireworks are ******* me up, Coach. My son wants to leave, he sees me shaking. I'm reading the Zone to keep my mind off this as much as possible, I've been gone today so there's a lot to read.

Trying not to show him my reaction. We've had a wonderful day.

Cheers, brother.
Salud bro. Enjoy!
 
I just chased a calf around the pasture for about 20 minutes. She had a plastic bag hanging from her mouth. I didn't want her to eat it. It would have killed her. That and the 5 miles i walked this morning. .....i think im done for the day. Lol, salud my friends.
 
I just chased a calf around the pasture for about 20 minutes. She had a plastic bag hanging from her mouth. I didn't want her to eat it. It would have killed her. That and the 5 miles i walked this morning. .....i think im done for the day. Lol, salud my friends.
"I think I'm done for the day"

:laugh::lmao::muttley:

Salud, Coach! Glad you were able to chase down the calf. Get yourself a dang Polaris! :)
 
I just chased a calf around the pasture for about 20 minutes. She had a plastic bag hanging from her mouth. I didn't want her to eat it. It would have killed her. That and the 5 miles i walked this morning. .....i think im done for the day. Lol, salud my friends.

Coach you should be ready for the SPI marathon in November lol

Good morning all

:yourock:
 
I just chased a calf around the pasture for about 20 minutes. She had a plastic bag hanging from her mouth. I didn't want her to eat it. It would have killed her. That and the 5 miles i walked this morning. .....i think im done for the day. Lol, salud my friends.
Ha, I thought all you VAQUEROS packed a lariat?,,if we ever get together and have that drink(or 10) I'll give you mine, my saddle and tack were stolen/A.W.O.L.but pretty sure that lasso is still around here somewhere,,, after about on our 6th-7th drink I'll tell you about that time I roped a collared peccary/javalina:omg:(biggest fish I ever had on the line:lmao2:)
 
Ha, I thought all you VAQUEROS packed a lariat?,,if we ever get together and have that drink(or 10) I'll give you mine, my saddle and tack were stolen/A.W.O.L.but pretty sure that lasso is still around here somewhere,,, after about on our 6th-7th drink I'll tell you about that time I roped a collared peccary/javalina:omg:(biggest fish I ever had on the line:lmao2:)
Lol, can't wait for that story. Hope all is well.
 
That's messed up, now all the haters will come out of the woodwork. Well it's best to find out now than in mid season
Indeed, RGV. At least we can see what the other kids have. Hopefully Jaylon proves this to be a non-issue
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,240
Messages
14,674,281
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top